What's new

Have you been able to make money in transcription?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Transcription is one of the myriads of ways to earn online money. So many people are acquring respectably from this avenue but have not been successful on transcription platforms because I have not passed their initial examinations.

Who has a prior experience on transcription here?

I am not aware of platforms through which we can apply to work this way and earn but I heard from one of my online friend years ago that they are earning well from it.

Transcription is one of the few things that I never tried. Transcription is good paying job but it is also a highly demanding job. I don't know anyone who has been in this job for a long time.

I am not aware of platforms through which we can apply to work this way and earn but I heard from one of my online friend years ago that they are earning well from it.
It is true that it is one of the ways you can generate reel money for yourself online but most times people often get disqualified at the initial stage.

It is true that it is one of the ways you can generate reel money for yourself online but most times people often get disqualified at the initial stage.
I would like to know how to start with it and if I like to join then how can I join because I heard they also help us by providing the required training.

Transcription is one of the few things that I never tried. Transcription is good paying job but it is also a highly demanding job. I don't know anyone who has been in this job for a long time.
I have never tried to transcribe on a paid website so I have not made money from it.

Its a well paying option to earn but I feel its a little harder and we need to adjust ourselves if we like to earn from it and need to see which websites are accepting our services

I would like to know how to start with it and if I like to join then how can I join because I heard they also help us by providing the required training.

The idea of making money through transcription seems really great to me for sure. However, I have never tried it myself.

I keep hearing about it but have never tried to find if there are any websites that allows us to earn from this and I feel we should try these out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back