Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time you attended college for the sole purpose of leaning how to run and or start a business? I would have myself, but I don't like the amount of money it costs just go get an education in the US, it's not cheap.

Yes, getting an education is really important, especially when you want to start your own business or want to help someone else with their business.

I believe education never goes to waste.

If you want to learn business at a lower cost, you can apply for some short courses, diplomas, or even some online courses (free or paid). It can also help you a lot to learn about the ins and outs of business.

Anyways I can do it in the future because I believe in business. This is even part of my future plans. I'm currently doing business based on the knowledge I have acquired from my first degree. I am able to be financially stable and fine.

I have attended several business seminars both virtual and physical. Many of those seminars/training were sponsored by the government. Though the training were short term but very effective and imparting.

I have attended several business seminars both virtual and physical. Many of those seminars/training were sponsored by the government. Though the training were short term but very effective and imparting.

Well, I think that attending such kind of seminars are really good for people who want to learn more about business and finance. However, it is much better to pursue seminars that are related to your field.

No I haven't. But there is a certain business I intend to start and I don't really intend to purchase and resell but rather produce my own products from scratch. So I will plan towards that. For running the business I can pay for Consultations from professionals.

Was there ever a time you attended college for the sole purpose of leaning how to run and or start a business? I would have myself, but I don't like the amount of money it costs just go get an education in the US, it's not cheap.

This is not something that I've done when it comes to running any particular business but I have done something similar which was having to go and learn a particular business right in the business where it is been conducted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back