What's new

Have they stopped innovating with smartphones?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We're coming on on the 15th iPhone soon and it feels like it's all much of the same as recent releases. I don't get why every year we need a new phone release, as the new ones don't really add a ton. Do you think phone companies have slowed down on the innovation side of smartphones? I know we now have bending phones now, and I'm sure someone will come up with the next best thing, but so far, I feel like innovation has sort of gone out the door. What do you guys think?

I think smartphones are innovating but slower, with the introduction of the latest iPhone 15th series and A17 Pro chip with the latest 3nm process you will be able to do tasks while requiring less energy. Sure it isn't a great leap as we already have smartphone processors with 4nm process.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back