What's new

Have the same or similar recurring dreams?

I had some nightmare last night. People were chasing me, there was a shootout, some were protecting me. Feeling was scary but in the end, all those were in conflict turned to me directly and said something that freaked me out.

I woke up in stress and started praying. It was that scary

This is a very scary dream. I have a very serious problem with having this kind of dream because it is always going to make me to be restless all throughout the day especially when I come across any kind of violence that is been carried out anywhere. It will make me feel that what I dreamt about is what's going to happen.

Unfortunately I am not the dreaming type of person. I believe that there are few people like myself that don't dream at all and it's something that I am very comfortable with because I don't like to be dreaming in a way that whatever I'm dreaming about is going to be giving me mental stress.
Same thing is applicable to me. I rarely dream, the only moment dream comes my way is when sometimes unexpected incidence or expectations is about to occur.

Same thing is applicable to me. I rarely dream, the only moment dream comes my way is when sometimes unexpected incidence or expectations is about to occur.

There was a night I had a very horrible dream that couldn't even allow me to get out of bed. I was so devastated in that dream that it affected me in real life. After that experience, I started looking for ways to see if it is possible for me to permanently eliminate being able to dream in my life.

I started looking for ways to see if it is possible for me to permanently eliminate being able to dream in my life.
Sorry couldn't control this line though. But this nature for you. No need you gats face it. 😀😀

Sorry couldn't control this line though. But this nature for you. No need you gats face it. 😀😀

Yeah, that's how it ended up. There wasn't anything I could have done about the situation because I still dream today but it is not like it used to be. Before I go to sleep now, I try as much as possible to clear my head of all possible things that are likely going to come up in my dream and cause me having nightmare.

Before I go to sleep now, I try as much as possible to clear my head of all possible things that are likely going to come up in my dream
Very positive. Some of the thoughts we do have eventually contribute the dreams we have too. Your aforementioned strategy is the one amongst other that I have been using.

Very positive. Some of the thoughts we do have eventually contribute the dreams we have too. Your aforementioned strategy is the one amongst other that I have been using.

I actually had to speak with a therapist who gave me that suggestion and I have been practicing it before my bedtime. Ever since then, I have been having it easy with the kind of dreams that I usually have at night. Sometimes, it's off but it's not going to be that creepy.

I always recall my dreams. And I had plenty of lucid dreams. maybe that's why. I am more aware of my dreams.

This means sleep doesn't have much hold on you. If I'm asleep, whatever that happens in the sleep, stay in the sleep most of the time. I hardly remember them.

Those people who find it very difficult to sleep well at night usually have weird and disturbing nightmares. I think it's simply because of how restless they usually feel at night that causes them to have those dreams whenever their manage to sleep off.

I have had the same dream a couple of times in the past, in the dream I saw myself in the same situation, I was in the same place. However, these dreams suddenly stopped and I never have had any other recurring dreams. I never understood why I had those dreams and why those dreams suddenly stopped.

When I am having a random dream that keeps reoccurring, it is not something that I'm not going to be worried about but when it's a serious dream where I would consider whenever as a very bad nightmare which it keeps repeating over and over again, it is something that is going to make me restless. I'm going to do everything possible to understand what the meaning of the dream is all about.

Those people who find it very difficult to sleep well at night usually have weird and disturbing nightmares. I think it's simply because of how restless they usually feel at night that causes them to have those dreams whenever their manage to sleep off.

If you're awake when you're meant to be sleeping, it's not healthy to start with. It might mean the person is troubled mentally which will cause wired dreams to be disturbing the person when he eventually sleeps.

I have had the same dream a couple of times in the past, in the dream I saw myself in the same situation, I was in the same place. However, these dreams suddenly stopped and I never have had any other recurring dreams. I never understood why I had those dreams and why those dreams suddenly stopped.

It is very good that those dreams which you are having is a random dream that are not serious to be considered as nightmare. It's the reason why you don't even have to worry about it because they are not something that is going to put you in a situation of feeling concerned about whatever is troubling you mentally for you to be dreaming that way.

Not really but I feel like I can force myself to dream at night. Like suppose yesterday night I dreamt of going on a holiday and spending a nice time on a beach, and then I woke up. Tonight, before sleeping, I'll think of it by closing my eyes and then try to think what happens next. I keep it doing it until I fall asleep and then it continues as a dream. Crazy right?

Sometimes, we can dream of things that we have imagined and had deep thoughts about. That is certainly what is happening, and I think that it is normal that people understand that most dreams are a result of what gets us worried during the day most of the time.

Sometimes, we can dream of things that we have imagined and had deep thoughts about. That is certainly what is happening, and I think that it is normal that people understand that most dreams are a result of what gets us worried during the day most of the time.

This is exactly what I found out about the kind of dreams that I usually have whenever I'm always worried about a particular thing for a long time before going to bed. I will definitely end up dreaming about those things in a way that it might be disturbing or just on a casual note.

I was thinking about a horror movie which I watched some years ago where the freaks in the movie eat people's flash. I dreamt last night and saw myself in the horror movie. They even tried eating me alive before I woke up 😢.

I was thinking about a horror movie which I watched some years ago where the freaks in the movie eat people's flash. I dreamt last night and saw myself in the horror movie. They even tried eating me alive before I woke up 😢.

At least, it's only in the dreams. They didn't eat you out to come out in real life I guess or was any of your body parts missing when you woke up in the morning 😂 😂? Don't mind me for being silly anyways. Get over it, it's just a dream.

I once thought that it was simply impossible for dreams to repeat themselves, but in my entire life I had a dream that I saw 5 times and it was always the same, and also that I saw several other dreams twice and it was scary for me because then I already thought that this is a prophetic dream and it can happen

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back