What's new

Have the same or similar recurring dreams?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever have the same or similar recurring dreams? Dreams where the same thing happens, or something similar to it. I used to have one dream when I was a kid, that happened a few times. It was a dream where I was at a gas station with just my mom, it's either night out or in the morning, and for some reason, I would always cry after waking up. I don't know why, or what happened in the dream. Now days I just have the image of the gas station, the lights hovering over the gas station and so on. But that's it.

Do you still ever have recurring dreams? Or are they always different now?

Unfortunately I am not the dreaming type of person. I believe that there are few people like myself that don't dream at all and it's something that I am very comfortable with because I don't like to be dreaming in a way that whatever I'm dreaming about is going to be giving me mental stress.

Not really but I feel like I can force myself to dream at night. Like suppose yesterday night I dreamt of going on a holiday and spending a nice time on a beach, and then I woke up. Tonight, before sleeping, I'll think of it by closing my eyes and then try to think what happens next. I keep it doing it until I fall asleep and then it continues as a dream. Crazy right?

I don't have any reoccurring dreams when I sleep. If anyone is repeating the same dreams over and over again, it's a sign of something being wrong in the spirits. Dream is a doorway to the spiritual realm. My dreams are randomly with nothing to it.

I used to dream about having a girlfriend a few times it was feeling so magical so loving and pure but unfortunately those were dreams :(.
I just truly want a good girlfriend and my hormones/desires pretty much freak me out recently, but there is a but fortunately!! I have a girlfriend now so those feelings have been changed from a desire to reality and I am really happy about it. My girlfriend is cute she fits me and I am positive :D.

I used to dream about having a girlfriend a few times it was feeling so magical so loving and pure but unfortunately those were dreams :(.
I just truly want a good girlfriend and my hormones/desires pretty much freak me out recently, but there is a but fortunately!! I have a girlfriend now so those feelings have been changed from a desire to reality and I am really happy about it. My girlfriend is cute she fits me and I am positive :D.

There is always a very big chance of dreaming about the thing that is always occupying your mind. I have actually been in this kind of situation before which is the reason why before I go to bed, I try as much as possible to clear my mind of every thought that is going to be a worry for me when I am sleeping. This is so that I don't don't end up having unnecessary dreams.

Not really but I feel like I can force myself to dream at night. Like suppose yesterday night I dreamt of going on a holiday and spending a nice time on a beach, and then I woke up. Tonight, before sleeping, I'll think of it by closing my eyes and then try to think what happens next. I keep it doing it until I fall asleep and then it continues as a dream. Crazy right?

There's nothing crazy about what you're doing in making yourself repeat the same dream. It's the power of using our subconscious mind. If it gets fed the same thing regularly, it will produce the same result regularly.

I don't have any reoccurring dreams when I sleep. If anyone is repeating the same dreams over and over again, it's a sign of something being wrong in the spirits. Dream is a doorway to the spiritual realm. My dreams are randomly with nothing to it.

My mother is one of the people that usually have reoccurring dreams and it is very serious gift that she's got. She even have the ability of interpreting dreams as well.

A lot of my family members always consult her whenever they have dreams that they need interpretation for.

Unfortunately I am not the dreaming type of person. I believe that there are few people like myself that don't dream at all and it's something that I am very comfortable with because I don't like to be dreaming in a way that whatever I'm dreaming about is going to be giving me mental stress.

Battling with nightmares can be very exhausting. If you pass through it regularly, sleeping at night will be a big worry for the person because of the fear to repeating another nightmare torture throughout the night.

There is a very good chance of whatever you are thinking about before going to bed coming up in your dream. I've heard a lot of people narrate the same experience that they have when they kept thinking about a particular thing and ended up dreaming about it.

Personally, I usually have mental stress whenever I dream especially if it's a bad dream. This is the reason why I'm not comfortable with dreaming at all.

I've been trying as much as possible to prevent myself from dreaming for the rest of my life. If it is something that medication can do, I am definitely going to be willing to do it.

Personally, I usually have mental stress whenever I dream especially if it's a bad dream. This is the reason why I'm not comfortable with dreaming at all.

I've been trying as much as possible to prevent myself from dreaming for the rest of my life. If it is something that medication can do, I am definitely going to be willing to do it.
Medications always have side effect. Maybe trying to figure out the roots of the issue is more helpful?

Medications always have side effect. Maybe trying to figure out the roots of the issue is more helpful?

You are actually right about that because medication will always have its positive and negative side and it is something that you can not guarantee the outcome if you force it on yourself too much to stop some certain things.

It's not healthy to take pills for this kind of thing. It might not work if you're not careful. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, there's a chance it will help you to sleep better at night without having bad nightmares.

It's not healthy to take pills for this kind of thing. It might not work if you're not careful. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, there's a chance it will help you to sleep better at night without having bad nightmares.

I know very well that it is not healthy for you to be taking pills for such thing and that is even the reason why even though I am having a partial amnesia which makes it very difficult for me to sleep at night, I don't put myself in a situation where I have to take pills in order for me to be able to sleep. This is the reason why I'm not going to take pills in order to control dreaming.

I dream a lot, every night. Two days ago, i had a dream and inside that dream i recall the path in it from several years ago. My brain realized in the dream that i walked there before in another dream xD

There was a time when I can't remember what I've dreamt about after waking up in the morning. I will push myself to recall the dream but I will only have blanks.

Have anything like this happened to you after dreaming?

There was a time when I can't remember what I've dreamt about after waking up in the morning. I will push myself to recall the dream but I will only have blanks.

I always recall my dreams. And I had plenty of lucid dreams. maybe that's why. I am more aware of my dreams.

It all depends on the kind of dream that I have because if it is something that is very serious, there is nothing that would make me not to remember the dream exactly how it happened. If it's something that is very random, I'm not even going to remember it even if I try so hard.

I had some nightmare last night. People were chasing me, there was a shootout, some were protecting me. Feeling was scary but in the end, all those were in conflict turned to me directly and said something that freaked me out.

I woke up in stress and started praying. It was that scary

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back