What's new

Have anyone benifited from bizdustry?

I have benefitted on bizdustry in virtually every aspect, I have earned here and already paid. I have gained access to lot and lot of information, websites that pays and other useful information about starting and managing online business. Also this forum has given the courage needed to continue struggling online.

One thing you will get to benefit from this forum is that there is a lot of ideas sharing and you will get to learn a lot about field and areas you are not too conversant with.i have benefited a lot both in payment and in ideas.

I don't think there is anyone here that ve never benefited from this our great community .I can say that bizdustry is the best paid to post website in which you have an opportunity to make up to 1dollars every day. I respect the director of operation because of what he has done for us.

I got referred to by a friend who has been telling me about biz and it's on time payment. I just joined and I have no doubt I'd be paid also

I have not yet benefited from this platform but I have who have, and they flute it to my face just to show how real it is...and I had a drink from the profit.

Yes, I have benefited a lot from Bizdustry. I have learned a lots of thing in here and i have also met really great people in here who have always helped me. Bizdustry is not only a forum; infact, Bizdustry is a family. :)

I just signed up today on bizdustry after so many persuading from my friends that it's a wonderful network were you get to meet people from various countinet sharing ideas and views (both personal and private).

Well I will like to throw the BIG question to you folks.

✅ HOW HAS BIZDUSTRY BEING TO YOU?
✅ DO YOU MIND IF YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES?
✅ ON PAYMENT, HAS ANYONE BEING PAID HERE?

I would be so much glad if you folks share your experiences and also your thoughts so as to let new members just as myself learn more.

I hope I am not asking for too much 🤔🤔 Just my honest thoughts.
Bizdustry has been a life saver to me and most of the members online innthe sense that i gave been earning money for my daily upkeep from bizdustry during the lockdown.
Post automatically merged:

Benefiting from bizdustry is an understatement, most of us are making our daily pay in which most of the offline works canonot give usat the end of the month here on bizdustry and the admin has been doing tremendously fine.
Trust me if we are not benefiting from this very platform we will not be here still trying to make a living from it. I believe this platform is going to stay for the help with our friend that to some of us

Last edited:
Yes a lot of people has benefitted in the bizdustry platform and am about get benefitted also, apart from the benefit I've learnt a whole lot

As a matter of fact, l am currently benefiting from them. I get to develop my writing skills and the opportunity to practice affliate marketing as well. I also have the opportunity to learn new things, met with sound minded and experience people in all sphere of life.

I was also referred by a friend and he assured me that they pay. But apart from that you would enjoy really interesting topics and people's comments. You would learn from people's comments and you'd laugh at some... To me , this site is very good

I just signed up today on bizdustry after so many persuading from my friends that it's a wonderful network were you get to meet people from various countinet sharing ideas and views (both personal and private).

Well I will like to throw the BIG question to you folks.

✅ HOW HAS BIZDUSTRY BEING TO YOU?
✅ DO YOU MIND IF YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES?
✅ ON PAYMENT, HAS ANYONE BEING PAID HERE?

I would be so much glad if you folks share your experiences and also your thoughts so as to let new members just as myself learn more.

I hope I am not asking for too much 🤔🤔 Just my honest thoughts.
I have been benefitting from bizdustry and still am.
There are no hitches, so long as you meet the requirements.
Once you have accumulated up to five dollars and above, you're free to withdraw to your litecoin or PayPal wallet.

I have benefited from Bizdustry forum while I shall never relent again to do more by earning a meaningful amount, apart from making money i learn new things on the platform

Currently in this platform has changed alot f lives and more lives are still going to be change this platform makes one educated and help people earn a living

Bizdystry is a platform that pays you after commenting on threads or about your past experiences,its a legit platform for earning money online,I have benefit from it by earning money.

Many of us are staying on this platform because we have profited from it and continue to do so. It is, in my opinion, the best platform.

Bizdustry is an amazing forum and there is a lot of transparency here when it comes to the admin and the members here as well. I think that it is a very helpful way to learn as well, and i personally have been here since the end of last year and have never had a concern with payment at all. Welcome to the best forum there is.

Yes, I have earned some money from Bizdustry. I work here as a freelancer. It has been a great experience working on this forum. I have learned a lot.

Bizdustry is a great platform especially for newbies. It gives you opportunity to work online and share your business related ideas on different topics.

Honestly financiall wise this site not beneficial for me, because I makes only few cents in single day,
but in this forum l learns lot of knowledge and I believes this knowledge much more then money, money is not important knowledge more important for us.

One thing you will get to benefit from this forum is that there is a lot of ideas sharing and you will get to learn a lot about field and areas you are not too conversant with.i have benefited a lot both in payment and in ideas.

Bizdustry is one of the best forums and one of the greatest money making platforms. I always stay active on bizdustry and I always try my best to respond to people in here on many different threads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back