What's new

Have any one withdrawn satoshi from faucetcrypto.com faucet before??

I have not cash out yet,am new to it,but I wish to cash out when I reach the minimal withdrawal rate, that may be in a day time

To all of you guys that are taking the pains and time working for all these cryptocurrencies faucets platforms and sites, I say you really have the courage indeed and patience too.

I recently saw this faucet called "faucetcrypto" it looks legit at the time I saw it. But I don't know if anyone have cash out satoshi there before. It's a faucet you claim satoshi every 40 min up to 20-40 sat. The minimum withdrawal threshold is around 200 sat to your faucetpay.io wallet. Have any one here cash out from this faucet before??
I dont even know what to say because most faucet I have been working on for the past six month have not been encouraging , I made a withdrawal on one of the sit last month and i have not gotten my money, so its a waste of time to me.

Sure, they have low minimum withdrawal threshold that's why lots of people are interested in it completing their offers and earning rewards on time.
Yeah through the rewards are low and the earning is slow , people claim so that they can withdraw it quickly and hold it in their wallet in the anticipation of coin getting high.

I just joined this site as at yesterday, and i would say its my very first faucet i have joined. So i have not made any withdraws yet but am hopping soon. And i am also praying its legit. But there are some task i dont really understand, dose shortlink or what do they call them. How do does task actually work.

I recently saw this faucet called "faucetcrypto" it looks legit at the time I saw it. But I don't know if anyone have cash out satoshi there before. It's a faucet you claim satoshi every 40 min up to 20-40 sat. The minimum withdrawal threshold is around 200 sat to your faucetpay.io wallet. Have any one here cash out from this faucet before??
I would have like to join the platform and earn Satoshi as well,but when it comes to earning in a platform in a Satoshi way of reward is like a wasting of time to me, because I've done that in the past.

I don't like to work on any known or popular faucet site out there because I do not see how i will be waiting for so long before making any meaningful earnings

I would have like to join the platform and earn Satoshi as well,but when it comes to earning in a platform in a Satoshi way of reward is like a wasting of time to me, because I've done that in the past.
Lol, we all know faucets are not encouraging cos of low grade earnings. But st least their are still legit options yo earn some minimal amount of it without stress, and faucet crypto is one of them..

I have leant from a lot of people that it is a good site to earn money and they also pay very well. They have a low minimum withdrawal and they wont charge you a fee.

If you can claim 20-40 saoshi every 40 minutes and if the withdrawal threshold is just 200 satoshi I do not see any harm in trying ths faucet, even if it is scam because you have nothing to lose.

Yes I have cashed out 280 dogecoin from the site and I am still using the site till date, the site is very user friendly but you might not like visiting link shortner to earn from the site cos it is very complicated
Wow! 280 dogecoin from a faucet forum platform? I don't know the exact value of that amount of dogecoin In dollars but that is very big money you have made.

I can't imagine that I will be working for a platform tht will be paying me this amount of satoshies every five or ten minutes Orr fifteen minutes. That will drain you out before you even know it

Wow! 280 dogecoin from a faucet forum platform? I don't know the exact value of that amount of dogecoin In dollars but that is very big money you have made.
Yeah, but if you can remember that don't was pretty cheap before it was boosted by elon musk and I have withdrawn more from the site before.

That's the receipt has been helpful helpful for the past few months to me, have you drawn that coins and I am still with drawing and that is the platform I use

Yes I have cashed out 280 dogecoin from the site and I am still using the site till date, the site is very user friendly but you might not like visiting link shortner to earn from the site cos it is very complicated
I have come across this site before but i have not registered an account with them yet because I was still doubting if it really pays or not, not until you people conform it here. I want to ask what method do you use to complete the short link successfully, as it is very difficult to get. Please share your strategy.

I really don't know anything about Satoshi and faucet. Even though i have heard about faucet earning in the past I haven't done any of it before but I will try my best to know more about it one of this days

Faucetcrypto is still legit and paying to date. This makes it one of the very faucets since it can withstand when others have failed. The low earnings can be discouraging though.

I have always thought Satoshi was a big deal,not until I discovered it doesn't amount to anything profitable when converted to the real coin, faucet crypto is legit and I have withdrawn to my faucet wallet.

I have never withdrawn cryptocurrency Satoshi from this platform before ever. And I don't intend to wvwn go into making money from Satoshi giving faucets because I also concider this another time waster

I have always thought Satoshi was a big deal,not until I discovered it doesn't amount to anything profitable when converted to the real coin, faucet crypto is legit and I have withdrawn to my faucet wallet.
Lol, who told you it doesn't worth much? It's simply the unit of BTC, it's worth big amount because BTC is very much high. When we talking about Satoshi you'll count from one to 100 million of it, making one BTC. So imagine where you have 90 million of it in dollars, that's simply thousand $$.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back