What's new

Have any one withdrawn satoshi from faucetcrypto.com faucet before??

Just work there, any satoshi or penny gotten from there is something. Combine it with what you are making here and other forums too, you gonna see, that it will add up. Let's see what the future holds in the bag for us next year, maybe better opportunities might still come.
Am grateful, please can you give me other platforms to earn money

Am grateful, please can you give me other platforms to earn money
Which of the earning platform you want to earn from?? Do you need another paid to post site?? Or you want to review a recorded call and write reviews about recorded phone calls?? Any one that pleases to you, just reach me through.

Which of the earning platform you want to earn from?? Do you need another paid to post site?? Or you want to review a recorded call and write reviews about recorded phone calls?? Any one that pleases to you, just reach me through.
Which one do you think would be more rewarding for me. Or better still send a couple of them to me and I will pick out of them.

Which one do you think would be more rewarding for me. Or better still send a couple of them to me and I will pick out of them.
I would say reviewing of recorded calls will pay you more, only if you have PayPal account. If you are interested you can visit http://www.humanatic.com. There you can make up to $8 a day reviewing peoples recorded calls.

Yes, I've done it in the past. Withdrawn on Faucetpay.io and then, later, deposited the money on my Blockchain wallet.
However recently, Faucetcrypto had an update, at least by me, not appreciated!
Shortlinks no longer work, so the earning now is just limited to redemption every 40 minutes and to PTCs. Nothing else I can do there!
What do you think about this new update?

Yes, I've done it in the past. Withdrawn on Faucetpay.io and then, later, deposited the money on my Blockchain wallet.
However recently, Faucetcrypto had an update, at least by me, not appreciated!
Shortlinks no longer work, so the earning now is just limited to redemption every 40 minutes and to PTCs. Nothing else I can do there!
What do you think about this new update?
About the new update I don't know about. It's been a while I visited the faucetcrypto.com site, when I was there, I wasn't getting the amount of satoshis I want, that's why I stopped mining satoshis from there.

About the new update I don't know about. It's been a while I visited the faucetcrypto.com site, when I was there, I wasn't getting the amount of satoshis I want, that's why I stopped mining satoshis from there.
Well, me too I preferred it before, however now I don't even remember how much the minimum amount of coins (which can then be converted into satoshi), to be sent on Faucetpay.io, first of all.
You see, this "mess" made me want to abandon that faucet!(n)(n)

Well, me too I preferred it before, however now I don't even remember how much the minimum amount of coins (which can then be converted into satoshi), to be sent on Faucetpay.io, first of all.
You see, this "mess" made me want to abandon that faucet!(n)(n)
Hmm, if you still find it worthy somehow of racking up some satoshis, you shouldn't abandon it. Because every penny of satoshi is made to be saved for the future benefits. I don't have chance now to visit faucets like that, base on my other activities online with higher earnings than faucet, made me slowed down with faucet sites. But I still have some satoshis left via my faucetcrypto wallet.

Hmm, if you still find it worthy somehow of racking up some satoshis, you shouldn't abandon it. Because every penny of satoshi is made to be saved for the future benefits. I don't have chance now to visit faucets like that, base on my other activities online with higher earnings than faucet, made me slowed down with faucet sites. But I still have some satoshis left via my faucetcrypto wallet.
Ok, I see. But forgive me two questions:

1) With this new update of Faucetcrypto, more or less, how many satoshi can you gather dayly?
2) Can you now, with this new version of the site, to perform the shortlinks?
Thank you.

Ok, I see. But forgive me two questions:

1) With this new update of Faucetcrypto, more or less, how many satoshi can you gather dayly?
2) Can you now, with this new version of the site, to perform the shortlinks?
Thank you.
Its been more than 4 months now I visited the site faucetcrypto site. But I believe that you can make up to 300-400 satoshis a day with the faucet site. Only if you will dedicate more time working with the platform .

Its been more than 4 months now I visited the site faucetcrypto site. But I believe that you can make up to 300-400 satoshis a day with the faucet site. Only if you will dedicate more time working with the platform .
I see, thank you.
Anyway (at least for me) I've noted that, after the upgrade by that site, It seems to work better, by using cell phone, rather than PC!
You too maybe have had this impression?

I recently saw this faucet called "faucetcrypto" it looks legit at the time I saw it. But I don't know if anyone have cash out satoshi there before. It's a faucet you claim satoshi every 40 min up to 20-40 sat. The minimum withdrawal threshold is around 200 sat to your faucetpay.io wallet. Have any one here cash out from this faucet before??
Yes dear one of my social media friend is working on this website, and herm also create some YouTube videos about the this website in which he shows live withdraw proof in the video about this site. But its earning is very slow.

Yes dear one of my social media friend is working on this website, and herm also create some YouTube videos about the this website in which he shows live withdraw proof in the video about this site. But its earning is very slow.
That's good, as your friend broadcasted his payment proof in the YouTube for people to see for themselves, that the faucet is legit. That's a good way to promote a site and bring more referrals. Yes I know the earnings are minimal, that's why you will choose to continue with them or drop them for bigger amount of money online.

Faucetcrypto is a faucet site where you claim points every thirty minutes and can exchange them for number of altcoins. The site is still legit because I recently withdrew some Dogecoin from the site sometime ago.
How much Satoshi do they pay per roll, and are there other alternative coins one can withdraw with?

I'm using only one faucet for now, and it would be good to work on about 3 to 5 more, sinve it doesn't take up time.

How much Satoshi do they pay per roll, and are there other alternative coins one can withdraw with?

I'm using only one faucet for now, and it would be good to work on about 3 to 5 more, sinve it doesn't take up time.
I mentioned the amount they pay on their site on this thread. Just move back to check from the beginning of the post. it is good to have more than one income stream to keep up with your bill payments.

For the amount of Satoshi I'm not sure because bitcoin price has been on the move and it kept changing. But as for the payment options, they are in more than ten coins and minimum withdrawal is also very low over there.

For the amount of Satoshi I'm not sure because bitcoin price has been on the move and it kept changing. But as for the payment options, they are in more than ten coins and minimum withdrawal is also very low over there.
About four months ago, I was gaining some satoshis about 400 satoshis a day. I went back to the site last week to check if they made changes since the price of Bitcoin keeps going high. But I find out the difference is not much, I was able to rack up up to 370 sat from the site.

About four months ago, I was gaining some satoshis about 400 satoshis a day. I went back to the site last week to check if they made changes since the price of Bitcoin keeps going high. But I find out the difference is not much, I was able to rack up up to 370 sat from the site.
Thanks for the response. I tried working there, but it seems it doesn't work well on phones, or is it ad block that caused the blank tiles on the page.

I've been able to get about 0.0000001 Bitcoin in some hours.

Thanks for the response. I tried working there, but it seems it doesn't work well on phones, or is it ad block that caused the blank tiles on the page.

I've been able to get about 0.0000001 Bitcoin in some hours.
Maybe you're using an adblocker to access their platform and viewing those PTC sites. I don't think they will credit you, don't use adblocker or VPN to access their website. Disable them and start using coinpayu.com to collect more satoshi, I wish you success with the site.

That is still not bad. For me l never withdrew my earnings over there in Satoshi because if l want to withdraw the faucetpay option is always empty so l just kept on withdrawing Dogecoin and Tron from there because they also have much potential.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back