What's new

Haunted houses profitable?

Well, there are many people who have reported seeing a ghost. I strongly believe that ghosts certainly do exist. They have been reported by many people and so many people would not lie about it. We do not celebrate Halloween, as we are Muslims. However, we can understand that many people in the west celebrate it and we respect that.

Personally I am not sure if I would be interested in having anything to do with a haunted house and not even if I am involved in real estate. It is something that I will always try as much as possible to stay clear of. I hate ghosts and anything supernatural!

Well, there are many people who have reported seeing a ghost. I strongly believe that ghosts certainly do exist. They have been reported by many people and so many people would not lie about it. We do not celebrate Halloween, as we are Muslims. However, we can understand that many people in the west celebrate it and we respect that.
I'm mainly referring to the idea of making a haunted house, ones used mostly for Halloween purposes. Not actual haunted houses, but then again that could be fun or scary to look into. :D

I honestly don't believe ghosts are real myself, but to each their own I say.

Personally I am not sure if I would be interested in having anything to do with a haunted house and not even if I am involved in real estate. It is something that I will always try as much as possible to stay clear of. I hate ghosts and anything supernatural!
Well not so much a real haunted house, but a haunted house ride kind of thing, where it's custom built for people to walk through. That kinda thing. Not an actual haunted place, but there's a place for that too I suppose.

Well not so much a real haunted house, but a haunted house ride kind of thing, where it's custom built for people to walk through. That kinda thing. Not an actual haunted place, but there's a place for that too I suppose.

If that happens to be the case, then I believe that it is something that I shouldn't be worried about. Also from the look of it, I believe that it is something that can actually be very good when it comes to some celebration that involves making use of such property like Halloween.

I do not see anyone making a business out of a haunted house in my place. But I think this is a good idea if the haunted house actually exists

I do not know if this type of business will be profitable, because I do not know if people would be willing to use it throughout the year. However, it could be, in my country it has become very famous the businesses of "Scape rooms" that we could consider similar to haunted houses, so a haunted house could also have its public.

I have seen many people selling haunted houses for a very low amount of money. However, I am not sure if they sell the house for a low price just because the house is haunted or if there are a few other reasons as well. There could be many reasons, but buying a haunted house may seem quite appealing to many people.

I have seen many people selling haunted houses for a very low amount of money. However, I am not sure if they sell the house for a low price just because the house is haunted or if there are a few other reasons as well. There could be many reasons, but buying a haunted house may seem quite appealing to many people.

I actually know very well that there are some people who don't believe in haunted houses or ghost or anything that is spiritual which is why I believe that these kind of people will always be interested in buying those kind of house and using it for whatever purpose they want to make use of it, but this is not something that I'm going to be willing to do because I am afraid of ghosts.

I actually know very well that there are some people who don't believe in haunted houses or ghost or anything that is spiritual which is why I believe that these kind of people will always be interested in buying those kind of house and using it for whatever purpose they want to make use of it, but this is not something that I'm going to be willing to do because I am afraid of ghosts.

Yes, there have been many people who may not believe in ghosts and they might buy such kind of houses. I have heard of many people who never believed in ghosts. However, their perspective changed when they experienced a paranormal activity where Jinns are present. Having said that, haunted houses are sold at a good rate as well. There are many businesses that buy haunted houses as well at the market value. This means that a haunted house does not necessarily gets sold off at very low rates. However, some do get sold off at low rates, as they may have a bad past. This might decrease the market value of a house to some extent.

Last edited:
Yes, there have been many people who may not believe in ghosts and they might buy such kind of houses. I have heard of many people who never believed in ghosts. However, their perspective changed when they experienced a paranormal activity where Jinns are present. Having said that, haunted houses are sold at a good rate as well. There are many businesses that buy haunted houses as well at the market value. This means that a haunted house does not necessarily gets sold off at very low rates. However, some do get sold off at low rates, as they may have a bad past. This might decrease the market value of a house to some extent.

Well, I'm very aware that's the only reason why anyone would be interested in buying that kind of houses. There's no other justification for that kind of real estate investment business decision. I would rather go for an empty land that's not been worked on and pay for it, fence it and wait for the land to appreciate than invest in a haunted house.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back