What's new

Has Covid caused the housing market to go down?

The pandemic has definitely affected the property market, but it is not the only major factor that has affected the market in a bad way. The government policies in my country have been damaging the real estate business a lot. They have now increased the taxes again after removing it during the pandemic peak period.

A real estate agent said that the real estate industry had a lull when the pandemic started in 2020, I think it was around March. For several months sales was rare although later on the industry picked up. Even if we are still in the pandemic at present but the real estate industry is already back to normal.

I think it depends on one's country because in my country, the prices of houses have remained the same from what i know. The good thing about it is that the prices weren't increased.

Covid did not cause the housing market to go down in my area, instead covid helped give awareness to real estate properties investment as the lock down then made people see real estate as a good passive interest business.

Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and property.
COVID-19 pandemic has affected businesses all over the globe not only real estate. But in my country prices of goods and services when it goes up rarely comes down.

Last edited:
It indeed cause the lower price of house. Prices of many things were reduced or lowered during covid 19. Many people were not buy things then and In a bid to record sales, a lot of them lowered the price of their properties in the name offering discount.

One of the things that i have discovered abot the real estate sector in my country is that the issue of covid was not really felt in the housing sector,because the tennant usually pay up front for his stay.

The various prices of houses in my country is getting low not because of the coronavirus pandemic but because of the low purchasing power of the citizenry. This is occasioned by the poor economy of the country.

Covid-19 has to my knowledge, lowered prices of housing all over the country. Has covid caused you to lower the pricing of houses/properties on the market? I heard that housing prices are getter lower because of covid. And it makes sense with all the stimulus checks coming in.

Do you think it's the best time to purchase houses and property.
I read online that some governments even made it mandatory for landlords to grant tenants rent discounts for a year so it is quite clear that the pandemic epidemic would have had a significant impact on industries, particularly real estate investment. This also resulted in a reduction in the cost of residential property, notably rent.

I don't think so , real estate properties will always remain in it value. Probably a lot of people could have wanted to have sold their properties during the pandemic period in desperation. But that doesn't mean that real estate values was down.

The various prices of houses in my country is getting low not because of the coronavirus pandemic but because of the low purchasing power of the citizenry. This is occasioned by the poor economy of the country.
One thing that i have come to discover in the real estate sector is that most times the issue of pandemic or inflation do not really affect this sector,because occupants usually pay yearly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back