What's new

Has anyone who previously worked for you hijacked your site?

No one has ever worked for me and hijack my site, i once came across a similar case with a bank that a customer was using, someone working in the bank hijack a woman's money in her account.

Yes, I know. Competitors always try as much as possible to do bad things to your website. This has also been experienced in several paid to post forums.

Well, the only way to deal with such kind of competition is to work harder and offer good pay rates to your members. The more lucrative rates you offer, the more traffic your forum will attract.

Well, the only way to deal with such kind of competition is to work harder and offer good pay rates to your members. The more lucrative rates you offer, the more traffic your forum will attract.
Yeah, that is very important and necessary. When you offer better pay rates than your competitors your site will probably attract much more traffic. Working hard is also important.

I don't have any websites at the moment, but I will make sure that if I create my own, I will learn everything related to it and won't give access to anyone who could mess up or hijack it.

Lucky for me that I never had this issue as I aware how people misuse your trust so I never give access to them on main server. I will only allow certain area access to avoid this problem.

I have been hearing a lot of stories like this about previous employees who have done it to their employers but I have never experienced it and I will not put measures to ensure it does not happen.

No, I can't say that has ever happened. I don't really hire people all that much and when I do, they are vetted heavily before they gain any access to my websites.

There are lots of scams online and we have seen ex- staff of a particular company hijacking the website that belongs to the company because they've known the password while they're working there. It is very important for the owners of the company to always change the password to their website whenever a staff left.

That's a bizarre act there by the hijacker, it doesn't make sense to hijack one's site because you have an issue with him. I don't have such kind time to hijack anyone's site. I've never experienced that either, and i don't intend to.

That's why I always prefer to do my own online things myself. I'm no internet guru or programming expert, but I always make sure I understand the basics so that I can access them and make small changes, even if I'm doing the task myself. Confirming.

That's why I always prefer to do my own online things myself. I'm no internet guru or programming expert, but I always make sure I understand the basics so that I can access them and make small changes, even if I'm doing the task myself. Confirming.
Doing it yourself will be a good idea but if you are working with someone you don't trust her or she might hijack your website and run away with it, this not a good idea.

It makes no sense to hijack someone else's website because you disagree with them, thus the hijacker's action there is weird. I don't have the time to take over anyone's website. I've never gone through that myself, and I don't plan to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back