What's new

Has Any Hyip Program Ever Scammed You?

Yes, I have been scammed by HYIP program before. The return I was promised was with draw me closer to the program then.
But now, I understand the risk involved with investing in them, so I try to avoid them totally.
i hope you lost only what you could afford to lose, as you knew the dangers of investing on high yield investment programs, which would always fall at one point or the other.

i hope you lost only what you could afford to lose, as you knew the dangers of investing on high yield investment programs, which would always fall at one point or the other.
It is best to invest only what you can afford to lose if you decide to try HYIPs. We all know that they are going to go scam at one point or the other. So in order to be safe than sorry, invest a small amount and prepare your mind for anything.

No, I lost more than I could afford to lose. I was a total newbie then, so I do not even have knowledge about Investment in general.
I invested more than, because I was actually thinking of the return I could get from the investment.

I can't recollected numbers of high yield investments programs that had Scammed m when I started my online business. Then, I was looking for shortcut to make money without hassle and that was what made me to fall victim of hyip.

I was interested since many people hyped it up I lost money but I don't really make a big deal out of it I was just a started and it's normal to make mistakes like these the most important thing is learn from them

There are many investors who may invest in a Hyip scheme, but they may get scammed in the end. Hyips are created in order to scam people. I have also lost a lots of money to such kind of Hyip sites because I trusted them. So, has any Hyip program scammed you?

Apart from the investment that I made on a Ponzi scheme website years ago, I don't think I have ever invested my money in any kind of such hyip website because I know very well that they are not capable of paying you anything but they are capable of stealing from you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back