Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many investors who may invest in a Hyip scheme, but they may get scammed in the end. Hyips are created in order to scam people. I have also lost a lots of money to such kind of Hyip sites because I trusted them. So, has any Hyip program scammed you?

Yes, I have been scammed by several hyips in the past. I was a newbie to online earning and did not know that hyips are so cunning. I earned a few times and that motivated me to keep investing in them. Only to lose more than I ever earned from them.

No at all, I am always careful with my Investment decisions that is why I mostly verify sites before eventually venturing into them. It has helped me to avoid them.

I have not get scammed by HYIP investment platform because I don't believe in them. I have never try any of them. And it baffled me when I see people investing their hard earned money on it.

I have not get scammed by HYIP investment platform because I don't believe in them. I have never try any of them. And it baffled me when I see people investing their hard earned money on it.
That means you have not tried one before I have lost alot of money doing hyip but at that early stage I do gain after sometime the program will vanish so it's not reliable doing business with this program you may lost your life saving

Wow, that is great for you. You chose the right thing by keeping off of those hyips. Some of us had to learn the lesson the hard way. Now I don't invest my money in them.

I have been scammed by a lot of HYIP. Interestingly, I have also made a lot of money from HYIP. Once, I was using HYIP where I had invested $600. When I had just recovered the funds, the site shut down. However, I filed the case with paypal and got full refund.

That means you have not tried one before I have lost alot of money doing hyip but at that early stage I do gain after sometime the program will vanish so it's not reliable doing business with this program you may lost your life saving
I have not tried any, though I have been working online for quite some time now. The reason I do not try any of Hyip programs I come across is because I do not believe in quick money. How can someone promise to double your money within 24 hours and you believe?

i have been scammed severally by different hyip platforms in my life and there is something i know for sure, i am never investing on any business that does not have proven track record.

i have been scammed severally by different hyip platforms in my life and there is something i know for sure, i am never investing on any business that does not have proven track record.
If you are investing with an hyip and expect not to be scam I think you are not really trying,majority of hyip don't last so I have learned my lesson and I think it's not a good investments site to dive into

There are many investors who may invest in a Hyip scheme, but they may get scammed in the end. Hyips are created in order to scam people. I have also lost a lots of money to such kind of Hyip sites because I trusted them. So, has any Hyip program scammed you?
They have scammed me a lot of times and I am glad that I was able to learn my lesson. I don't think and HYIP program is ever going to scam me again because I cannot invest in them again

They have scammed me a lot of times and I am glad that I was able to learn my lesson. I don't think and HYIP program is ever going to scam me again because I cannot invest in them again
This program is scam program already none of the said hyip are real they don't just last,so I think that if you operate on hyip and think they won't scam you that is pure lie this program has scan me so many times so the people that do fall prey to them are newbie it's a risky program

This program is scam program already none of the said hyip are real they don't just last,so I think that if you operate on hyip and think they won't scam you that is pure lie this program has scan me so many times so the people that do fall prey to them are newbie it's a risky program
You have a very valid point. This is why we should just make sure that we zero our mind off HYIP and we stay away from anything that has to do with it if we don't want to lose.

Yes I have been scammed once but that was when I was still very young. Love is approve very hard if not impossible for anyone to scam me online again they to the experiences I have already.

Yes i have been scammed by this kind of sites before. I remember the first online business i started was investing in a HYIP site, in the end i lost my investment, they said the CEO ran away with our money.

Yes i have been scammed by this kind of sites before. I remember the first online business i started was investing in a HYIP site, in the end i lost my investment, they said the CEO ran away with our money.
If you can read my previous post I think that I wrote before you invest you need to know the risk associated with an hyip this program is very risky you will need to bear the risk it's important for you to invest what you can afford to loss mostly those hourly program that doesn't last long

If you can read my previous post I think that I wrote before you invest you need to know the risk associated with an hyip this program is very risky you will need to bear the risk it's important for you to invest what you can afford to loss mostly those hourly program that doesn't last long
if after the warnings and negative reviews you have been seeing about high yield investment programs, and you decide to go ahead to invest on them, you should be prepared to accept whatever outcome.

Yes, I have been scammed by HYIP program before. The return I was promised was with draw me closer to the program then.
But now, I understand the risk involved with investing in them, so I try to avoid them totally.

Yes, I have been scammed by HYIP program before. The return I was promised was with draw me closer to the program then.
But now, I understand the risk involved with investing in them, so I try to avoid them totally.
Its true there is no way which you can be operating online for a long time without been scam,there are alot of scammers online so one need to be very careful when investing with any website online many ptc and content writing website have scam me several times before I learn my lesson from there

Its true there is no way which you can be operating online for a long time without been scam,there are alot of scammers online so one need to be very careful when investing with any website online many ptc and content writing website have scam me several times before I learn my lesson from there
If you are just starting to make money online, Then you would definitely be susceptible to scam because you are not very used to it.
The longer to stay online trying to make money, The money you would understand how best to avoid scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back