Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a video game that made you cry or came close to it? I think the opening of The Last of Us nearly got me, and I saw that ending a few times, twice in video game form and once in the TV version. I think another that comes to mind is the first Walking Dead game by TellTale, where at the end you have to make a serious decision, but you play as a young child in the scenario. I nearly cried at that part. Oh and Red Dead Redemption 2 almost got me, nah actually it probably did. That game was depressing near the end.

There are other games that I have come close to crying. What are some video games that made you cry or made you come close to it?

There are a few video games that have made me cry, games like final fantasy x, final fantasy vii, final fantasy ix, red dead redemption 2 among others are those games that have brought me more than one tear.

There are a few video games that have made me cry, games like final fantasy x, final fantasy vii, final fantasy ix, red dead redemption 2 among others are those games that have brought me more than one tear.
Did you cry because you missed a target or you couldn't meet up with the accomplishment? I don't cry when I missed a chance to accomplish a mission but it does pain me, never to the extent of crying though.

Did you cry because you missed a target or you couldn't meet up with the accomplishment? I don't cry when I missed a chance to accomplish a mission but it does pain me, never to the extent of crying though.
No, not for missing a mission, that never hurt me that way, it was when I finished the story because it was very sad or similar, as in the case of Final fantasy x or Red dead redemption 2, which stories are quite sad in their development .

No, not for missing a mission, that never hurt me that way, it was when I finished the story because it was very sad or similar, as in the case of Final fantasy x or Red dead redemption 2, which stories are quite sad in their development .
May be I need to play those games to know the story line but I doubt if I can be moved to water. I am always conscious of knowing that I am playing a game. That's why I do see it from the angle of entertainment rather emotions.

If you have played Red Dead Redemption 2, you know about Aurthr Morgan. He was my favourite character in the game a whole. His dead in the ripped me into shreads. I didn't know when tears rolled down my eyes playing it.

Final Fantasy X did almost make me cry due to how sad the ending was. I loved that game growing up.

video games japan GIF

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back