What's new

Halloween Costumes

Actually I never celebrated Halloween because in my country it wasn't popular when it comes to parties until few years ago. People here are very conservative and exact day of Halloween is Christian Holiday here so that's why people dislike it.
So, I never wore anything :D

We don't officially celebrate Halloween in our country, but in my family, we have our own little tradition. I really enjoy getting into the spirit of it. Last year, I wore a cool anime hat of Luffy, and this time around, I'm excited to wear my Spider-Man outfit.

I don't really even celebrate Halloween. It's just another day for me. I probably haven't dressed up in a Halloween costume since I was a lot younger and I'm 33 now.

I have always celebrated Halloween whenever my job allows me to get into the whole celebration activities. I am definitely going to take part in this year's Halloween celebration because I have already purchased my vampire costume. I'm waiting for the day I'm going to wear it for the celebration proper.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since before 2020 or so. I don't remember the exact year, but I didn't have a costume, so I wore my black hoodie and a friend tapes white tape across my body to make it look like I was a skunk. Lol it was bad, but I guess it worked.

I might not be around to dress up in this upcoming Halloween costume party which is going to be held in my neighbourhood but if I manage to make it, I wouldn't miss it. I didn't buy a new costume wear, my last year's is going to serve me.

I don't really even celebrate Halloween. It's just another day for me. I probably haven't dressed up in a Halloween costume since I was a lot younger and I'm 33 now.

There was a time when I lived in a neighborhood where most of the people living there don't really celebrate Halloween and it started influencing me that way. But when I moved out from that particular neighborhood to another place where the people are very well invested in celebrating Halloween, I started getting along with the whole celebration as well.

When I was a child I always used to dress up on Halloween, and I was doing it until I was 18 years old more or less, right now I don't dress up or celebrate Halloween like I used to, but I do like to make some plan for that day like watching a scary movie with someone close to me or something else.

When I was a child I always used to dress up on Halloween, and I was doing it until I was 18 years old more or less, right now I don't dress up or celebrate Halloween like I used to, but I do like to make some plan for that day like watching a scary movie with someone close to me or something else.

I guess the possibility of life challenges taking most of your time now has made it difficult for you to dress up during Halloween. I have a partner who doesn't joke with the celebration, and wearing it always means the world to her. So, I participate.

I saw an amazing Halloween costume today, it was a headless horseman. It have all these creepy vibes. If your fear threshold isn't strong, if you see that costume running towards you at night, passing out will be your case.

There are so many people whom I know that makes watching horror movies the best way they enjoy their Halloween season. They get a lot of creepy horror movies to watch all through the Halloween celebration. They don't step out of their house for any reason whatsoever. We all have the ways that we really like to do things differently.

Why don’t we create a topic dedicated to sharing your Halloween costumes? I was going to go drag for Halloween

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back