GrapPoints Reviews: Good or Bad?

Victorial

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Aug 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I watched the video about Grappoints after it was adopted by Bizdustry. Undoubtedly, it is a good site that has many ways to earn points. The referral is something that intrigues me and the fact that you can watch videos to earn points. Like a survey site, it has the chance to earn from completing surveys.

As expected, none of the surveys worked in my country. The most painful part is the video section. I could not watch a video also because of restrictions.

Has anyone tried it?

Nah. I have not. I also watched the video through the link shared here. I'm hoping to register and see things for myself. Its bad you didn't get a chance to earn something.

This is just the major issue with most of these task PLATFORMs. A lot of them do not really work for third tier country and as such m members from those countries won't be able to participate on any task

A lot of these tier one forum or PLATFORM do not actually work or support third tier countries and that is why you need to look for the one that fits your country and start earning

Write your reply...grab point review good or bad

well I think a lot of these tier one forum or platform do not actually work or support third tier countries and that is why you need to look for th one that fits your country and start earning

Some of the platforms being posted works very well especially if you are living in a tier 1 country like the United States or United kingdom.

Those websites are good and good money can be earned there. But the problem is thatost of the task are not available in all countries especially the survey

I have come across this earning platform before and when I registered and tried to earn, I discovered that I can't earn watching videos as they are country restricted. The only way I can earn is through referrals which is not really easy to get. My opinion though.

I watched the video about Grappoints after it was adopted by Bizdustry. Undoubtedly, it is a good site that has many ways to earn points. The referral is something that intrigues me and the fact that you can watch videos to earn points. Like a survey site, it has the chance to earn from completing surveys.

As expected, none of the surveys worked in my country. The most painful part is the video section. I could not watch a video also because of restrictions.

Has anyone tried it?
Most of the time, all African regions aren't allowed to take part in online surveys because of dishonest information and spamming among their input. It's why you don't get to see surveys to take part.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back