Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS GrandClick?
GrandClick is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH GrandClick?
Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: GrandClick

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
GrandClick 01.png

Funds received
peer avatar
Grandclickers Partner
$2.01 AirUSD
Payment from GrandClick.Com

Summary
Funds sent from
info@grandclickers.com

Date completed
1 Sep 2021 8:17:08 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Although there are some legit PTC platforms out there but the ones with scam intent are just too much. You will discover that it will take almost forever to earn a $1 payout in some cases as a free member but they will ask you to pay high for upgrade. As soon as you upgrade and work to minimum payout, you will not be paid after wasting your time, efforts, and resources. It is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Although there are some legit PTC platforms out there but the ones with scam intent are just too much. You will discover that it will take almost forever to earn a $1 payout in some cases as a free member but they will ask you to pay high for upgrade. As soon as you upgrade and work to minimum payout, you will not be paid after wasting your time, efforts, and resources. It is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

You are right. I am working with a few legit paid to click sites. However, when it comes to paid to click sites, nothing can be guaranteed. I have not heard about Grandclix, so I am not sure for how long it will last. We just need to be more careful.

Although this may seem legit because you've posted payment evidence too but the earning capacity is too small and I know it would still take some effort but still going to see what's about

Payment #2
Thanks

GrandClick 02.png
Operation date: 15 Sep 2021 16:08
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 3.87 $
Comment: Payment from GrandClick.Com

This really looks interesting and from the payment proofs that you uploaded, it's something that definitely seems as a good motivation to join the platform.

One thing I love about all these reviews about the websites you have been sharing with us here is that they all have a small payment threshold and that is so nice because getting to the payment threshold wil be fast.

WHAT IS GrandClick?
GrandClick is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH GrandClick?
Up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: GrandClick

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #1
View attachment 2704

Funds received
peer avatar
Grandclickers Partner
$2.01 AirUSD
Payment from GrandClick.Com

Summary
Funds sent from
info@grandclickers.com

Date completed
1 Sep 2021 8:17:08 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Making $0.01 per click makes grand click more juicy because I believe there's no paid to click that can offer that amount , and have you ever been able to reveive the withdrawal into your personal wallet,

Making $0.01 per click makes grand click more juicy because I believe there's no paid to click that can offer that amount , and have you ever been able to reveive the withdrawal into your personal wallet,

It's actually one of the biggest reasons why I don't believe most of these paid to click websites because they don't really pay much money when it comes to working on it.

I have long given up in working on any paid to click platform a long time ago. I don't see them helping me reach my goal in any online activity. They just waste my time mostly

Grandclick has a very good and attractive interface. How much does the grandclick pay per click to their clickers? Because I always know that pay per click platforms always cheat their workers

Grandclick has a very good and attractive interface. How much does the grandclick pay per click to their clickers? Because I always know that pay per click platforms always cheat their workers

having a great interface does not mean that the website will always remain legit. There have been many online programs with great interface that went scam. We can only hope that people do not invest much money into Grandclicks because there is no guarantee that this site will last for a long time.

It's just that some site which scam us earlier won't allow us know which one is legit anymore , but with the threshold payment prove you've reviewed so far I think it's something to put a try

having a great interface does not mean that the website will always remain legit. There have been many online programs with great interface that went scam. We can only hope that people do not invest much money into Grandclicks because there is no guarantee that this site will last for a long time.

Thanks for Comment.

Have you checked the Start Date of Grand Click. It has started from April 2013. Already 8 years over.
Still you are thinking site will not last for long time. Already long time over.
Members can invest at their own risk. But we can say site is Legit already stable from long time.

Thanks for Comment.

Have you checked the Start Date of Grand Click. It has started from April 2013. Already 8 years over.
Still you are thinking site will not last for long time. Already long time over.
Members can invest at their own risk. But we can say site is Legit already stable from long time.

Oh! I never thought and I never had any idea that this site was so old. If a website is too old and paying, then such kind of site is legit, according to me. However, the only way such kind of site can sustain itself is by paying too low.

Thanks for sharing, Grandclick is one of the old legit sites, I used to join it, but because it only has a few referrals, so it will take a long time to reach min withdrawal, so I left it.

Thanks for sharing, Grandclick is one of the old legit sites, I used to join it, but because it only has a few referrals, so it will take a long time to reach min withdrawal, so I left it.

Yes - you are correct.
Ad values also very low. It will take long time to reach Min. Cashout without referrals.
You can earn by RR (Rented Referrals). But as per my experience there is one issue, RR may stops clicking after some days.
Then you have to Renew your RRs. It will be again some cost.
But Site is Legit. Very Active Support. You will get reply with in 6 hours. Fast Payment also.

Thanks for Comment.

How long did it take you to earn the minimum payout and what is the speed of their payment from the time you initiated the withdrawal? Also do they have the maximum amount of clicks you can make in a day?

How long did it take you to earn the minimum payout and what is the speed of their payment from the time you initiated the withdrawal? Also do they have the maximum amount of clicks you can make in a day?

You can see all ads every day.
But ad value are very low. You can not earn more only by viewing ads.
You can take RR or you earn through Survey and Offer-walls.
Min. Payout is $2. Payment they will do fast normally just with in 24 hours of withdrawal request.

Although this might appear legitimate since you have published resettlement proof as well however the making capability is actually as well little as well as I understand it will still get some initiative however still visiting what is around

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back