What's new

Government support to business

danihust

Aug 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Our government has been very supportive especially when it comes to youth employment. It has set up measures to give the youth start-up capital for their businesses. The government has also gone ahead to train the youth in modern employable skills that have enabled them to start up businesses for themselves.

I'm not sure which country you from because mine are an audio government. They just keep giving out projects and awards and we don't know who and who it's being awarded to. Very unfair

This is a good development from your government. This will definitely help the society progress and reduce crime rate among the youth. However, such can not be said about my own country.

There once was a president who has that program of lending money for the business capital. There was no collateral required so many have borrowed. Unfortunately 99% of those who borrowed money did not pay back and just a small fraction of them made a start up. In other words the government was scammed.

There once was a president who has that program of lending money for the business capital. There was no collateral required so many have borrowed. Unfortunately 99% of those who borrowed money did not pay back and just a small fraction of them made a start up. In other words the government was scammed.
Government support to businesses through their policy most policy that is created by the government assist and support business to grow.

We often overestimate the influence of government especially in terms of employment. Most people will do the thing, believing that it's government money.

Government have the responsibilities of supporting start ups with loan that will help them in the business. Also there should be free skill acquisition tutorial for youths.

I don't know the country you are coming from but here in my country you will just see it on paper that government has done this and that but not reality.

I think is a good development if your government actually wants to empower the youth with business, is really good idea I wonder which country.

I really envy your government , if the government here in African can be supporting people's business, there wont have been much unemployed graduates out there.
Our government has been very supportive especially when it comes to youth employment. It has set up measures to give the youth start-up capital for their businesses. The government has also gone ahead to train the youth in modern employable skills that have enabled them to start up businesses for themselves.

When the government support the youth by empowering them, it reduces the government of the burden of over reliance on them by her citizens on white collar jobs.

Will the government in my country I've been 50/50 recently I've been hearing about some kind of loans that they grant the public the problem with this kind of loans are the information is not actually scattered among the general public it's almost like I saved information is kept within a secluded group of people.

Good for the youths of your country that their government can think about them.
Every responsible government supports businesses to grow so as to create wealth, value and jobs.

Well, can you please tell us the country you come from.... For a government that engage his youth in trainings of modern skills and even a start up capital... that government is what we here pray for...

That government is worthy to be praised or given commendation. Not all government are like that.

I hope they will continue to help train and employ the youths. As one of our country hero has said the youth is the future of the country.

That is so great of your government to give such support. Here in my country, we rarely get such. You only see so much politics yet they are doing nothing much about the high rate of unemployment in the country.

That is so great of your government to give such support. Here in my country, we rarely get such. You only see so much politics yet they are doing nothing much about the high rate of unemployment in the country.
Government support business through their policies creating good policies that will help in building a good business environment.

There are times that governemnt do provide soft loans for the people that are engaging in small and medium enterprises. Just that most time, this policies are politicised.

Government support is very important as it serves to motivate business owners to never give up but continue pushing towards profits making.

Government support is very important as it serves to motivate business owners to never give up but continue pushing towards profits making.
One way government support business it by creating a conducive and healthy environment for business transaction through their policies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back