What's new

Good at math

danikab

Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I always hear alot of people say you have to be good at math to be a good programmer. Do you think thats true?

I dont think its always true. Im not really very good at math but I did programming ok. The math in programming is usually pretty simple.

If you are really good at mathematics, there are a lot of stuffs that you would be able to do a lot of stuffs that would definitely help. You can always learn coding and programming, coding deals with translating and writing codes based on different languages while programming has do with building executable programs, a good mathematician would soar high in these.

Not necessary as coding is all depends on your understanding and creativity. You may need some maths skill in JavaScript language as it requires you to create some logic to get desired results.

I don't think that anyone have to be a good mathematician before you can know how to code and program as the rules governing programming and coding is quite different from the ones that are governing maths, although there are some forms of maths in it but it's quite different from mathematics.

At my university, they required programmers to know at least Calculus II and Linear Algebra. Anyway, I don't think most programmers are math fans, lol. I don't really see why they need to learn it. Well, I guess it's about improving logical thinking.

Most the programmers have difficulties with maths because it is hard to be understood that it is why they have bad marks on maths this is what is proven by experience.

I always hear alot of people say you have to be good at math to be a good programmer. Do you think thats true?

I dont think its always true. Im not really very good at math but I did programming ok. The math in programming is usually pretty simple.
I do think that there is a lot of truth to that because there is a lot of maths when it comes to developing a code that can be used effectively and reducing the coding lines.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back