Gold cash (GOLD) coin deficiency in market

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yesterday i was observing the price of Gold cash coin. It was about 0.12$ per GOLD but suddenly its price goes up to 21$ per Gols cash and in the evening it was again at 0.8$ but i tried on various platforms to buy some Gold tokens but no one is agreed to sale that token. I was wondering how its price gone up suddenly

Yesterday i was observing the price of Gold cash coin. It was about 0.12$ per GOLD but suddenly its price goes up to 21$ per Gols cash and in the evening it was again at 0.8$ but i tried on various platforms to buy some Gold tokens but no one is agreed to sale that token. I was wondering how its price gone up suddenly
I'm hearing it for the first time that a particular Cryptocurrency is called GOLD coin, I would love to know more about it anyways if it's worth giving a trial. I can buy as few bucks as possible to keep for a while.

I think this is a clear instance of pump and dump by the whales in the market, probably someone was out there to create a false pump of which some people will hurriedly pull in funds only for the whales to dump on the market.

You know in trading you need to apply the fundamental laws to each trading to know how the prices is been regulated. The law of demand states that the higher the price the lower the quantity demanded and the lower the price the higher the quantity demanded. So the price of the gold coin went up because the demand is low.

Hmm im curious about this coin. I think this is the first time i heard about it.. though i noticed a gold "token/coin" that's being giveaway on Telegram before im not sure.if that's the same though. But that's a huge leap of price right there.

The price can go up suddenly based on a small purchase that someone made that day. There is always a difference in the buy and sell market and if there is a large difference in value if someone just buys a small order at a high price the price will reflect as such.

I'm hearing it for the first time that a particular Cryptocurrency is called GOLD coin, I would love to know more about it anyways if it's worth giving a trial. I can buy as few bucks as possible to keep for a while.
Ít will shock you the kind of ridiculous names some coins use. I have seen babe that make me laugh. Example is cakes which ithe short form for pancakes, Dogecoin which was actually was created to commemorate a dog.

Interesting! I am new to the world of crypto currency and I am learning gradually about how to trade and invest. Most especially ethereum. I am also aware of litecoin and altcoin. And from reading your review I just got to discover gold coin.

The gold standard is not currently used by any government. Britain stopped using the gold standard in 1931 and the U.S. followed suit in 1933 and abandoned the remnants of the system in 1973.1 2 The gold standard was completely replaced by fiat money, a term to describe currency that is used because of a government's order, or fiat, that the currency must be accepted as a means of payment. In the U.S., for instance, the dollar is fiat money, and for Nigeria, it is the naira.

For all asset, the value is being controlled by the forces of demand, since the Gold coin cash is a digital asset, it's also being controlled by the forces of demand, the only explanation for what happened to it when the price all of a sudden went high is that someone or group of persons invested heavily into it but later withdrew back their investment immediately for reasons best known to them.

I do not know about this crypto currency and I am not sure of this is even legit. But I know something about the fluctuations in crypto currency. When a lot of people are buying, the price will suddenly go high

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back