Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Do you ever give advice to people who are younger than you? What advice could you give to a teenager?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Well, it would be difficult for me to advise a teenager what to do, given my situation as a civil invalid, arrived at the age of 46, but unfortunately still jobless.
But almost ironically I could advise him not to imitate my example ..
Teenagers have many perspectives ahead. But their situation is not the same for everyone.

Yes I do give out advice to persons younger than me, it could be on anything. Sometimes it could be about a mistake they have made that they just can't get over, or it could be on a business they plan on going into or investing

There are many sides to life which may get someone confused at times which is why we need someone to advise or direct, I try to advise people younger than me If I have experience in that field

Yes I do give advice to my younger ones and they do adhere to it. I do tell them not to wrong after the world because everybody does it doesn't make it right and they should put God first in all they do and also to have right perception about things of life.

Do you ever give advice to people who are younger than you? What advice could you give to a teenager?
The advice you will give to a teenager would depends on the circumstance,but on a general note i would advice them to be very close to God at a very yung age,because he is the one that can take you as well as your tallent to any height.Then be hard working and get relevant skill.

giving advice are nice especially if you find a good one who gives you a listening and hearing ear ,I normally like giving out advice to people it really helps out ,advices are great

I've been able to advice and still advice the younger ones concerning life in general, what you should do and what you shouldn't do. As it is, the world is less concerned about morals due to the things that are being permitted which shouldn't be

Giving advice became part of my life to people around me I always like to give advice and it only return back to me in a good way when the person works with it, whenever I see something going wrong if I can't change or stop it I do only give advice.

There are several topics I can advice a teenager about. For example, it is usually easy for teenagers to follow the crowd even if they are on the wrong part, so I can advice a teenager to always follow the right course.

One thing is to give advice, the other thing is for the person being advised to follow the advise. I can advise teenagers on the mistakes I have made while growing up, how they can avoid it....what worked for me and what didn't. It's now left for the teenager to decide whether to follow the advise or not...

giving advice are nice especially if you find a good one who gives you a listening and hearing ear ,I normally like giving out advice to people it really helps out ,advices are great
True, there is usually this joyful feeling when you are able to give out advice to someone, it makes you feel like you have been able to make an impact in the life of that individual and the satisfaction that you have been able to help someone out

Yes, i do give advice to people younger than me. I have three younger siblings and i alot of younger cousins, i make sure i advice them so they won't go astray.

yes I do like giving ideas to peoples even if they are older or younger than me.especialy teeagers, because the teen age is the most difficult and dangerous age.one has to be careful.

It depends on the issues they are facing but the most common issues faced by youngsters are the ones that are related with with opposite sex and also the peer pressure they face as growing individuals

Yes I do give advice to teenagers,even though it depends on the current problem they are facing, but the major advice I do tell them is that,they have to know that bad company corrupt good manners.

Yes I do anytime I get an opportunities to, first that they can be the best thru want to be, put God first in everything they do, aim for success, never give up irrespective of what happened and the sky is wide enough to accommodate the best of the best always

That really depends on the behaviour of the teenager, because advice comes with a kind of attitude a teenager has exhibited and if advice him base on that attitude, the teenager will gladly act that and says thank you.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back