What's new

Getting Asked About Work Samples Online?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Making money online sometimes require you to submit work samples. This is because there are many different kinds of employers who may ask for previous work samples and I do not think that there is anything wrong with that. However, sometimes you may not have any work samples with you. In that case, you may need to prepare some. So, what do you do in case if you get asked about previous work samples?

If you run a business or do something that results in producing something, it's always good to show what your previous work was, either by showing samples, or showing the work you previously did. For me I did writing work, and I had to show some samples of that to people, so I show snippets of my work to give them an idea of what it is I do. So if they ask, I will send them a folder with screenshots of my work samples. Sometimes it helped draw the sale in.

If you run a business or do something that results in producing something, it's always good to show what your previous work was, either by showing samples, or showing the work you previously did. For me I did writing work, and I had to show some samples of that to people, so I show snippets of my work to give them an idea of what it is I do. So if they ask, I will send them a folder with screenshots of my work samples. Sometimes it helped draw the sale in.

Many people would be reluctant to show samples of previous work due to many reasons. Certain issues such as copyright issues are one of them. This is why many freelancers usually work on this and they try to prepare work samples. If I were a writer, then I would simply create an article in order to prove myself. This is what many people usually do.

Personally, I don't have any problem with submitting the sample of the job that I've done for my previous clients to any of my potential client who is making enquiries to make sure that I offer the quality that I am promoting to offer.

I believe that whenever you present a very good sample and even good reviews from the job that you have done in the past, it is going to be very easy for you to convince a new client to patronize your service.

Some employers and clients are so silly that even when I send them links to my newspaper articles and Amazon books, they still ask for samples. I refuse to work for these people. If you do not have anything to show, it is understandable that they ask you for samples, however, someone asking for samples despite you showing your portfolio is nothing for degrading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back