What's new

Get Paid With Alexamaster.net Site

I have come across this site lately but have yet to register. I will just stick to the ones I have now. Thanks for sharing the post. I wish I had the idea about their payment rate because most of them offer peanut

I want to commend you for taking your time to share money earning information here. This can really serve as another source of income. You said tasks are done to earn points which are converted to cash, but you did not specify any task in your write up. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I never heard or read about this site before even though there are many kind of similar sites like this one. I will try this site and give my feedback in here soon. The minimum cashout limit is $1 and I think that they will only pay peanuts for jobs.

I really appreciate your effort in posting this but sincerely I am discorage because of the transaction method it is not acceptable in my country

This is a legit program, however, the program is legit does not mean you can use it to make money. It might takes months just to earn $2 and in the men time you might have to run the programs for many hours every day

this site is scam. They are full of tricks and excuses for not paying. My girlfriend is 17 years old and I charge my paypal and just for that they banned me. I had 16 dollars in the account. just to steal those miserable dollars. The trick is to delay the payments once you have accumulated in how many dollars they do not pay you and they block you. stay away from this site that the owner is an indian thief

30,000 points for $1? That's about $30 in this great community of ours. I'm not sure I'll spend any more efforts on sites that would require I refer before I earn.
I've refused the idea before it even landed or was broken down.

Thanks for the information but you haven't shown us a payment proof, how can we know you are not trying to scam us. You supposed to add a proof to clear all doubts.

Thank you for bringing it to our notice,I tried creating account there to start the process but it seems there process is very hard and demands much time.

Sounds nice though, but 30k points for just $1 seems high and would be abit hard to get. Unless the ways of earning this points gives high points. From your experience how long would it take to make the minimum withdrawal??

There, the chores are simple enough to finish.
The YouTube channel subscription is one way I've gained points.
It will win you 1000 points.
If you are good at promoting a website, the referral incentive represents a sizeable portion of the site's revenue.

Alexamaster is an advertising site. Members can advertise the site, create assignments (register, subscribe, download, etc.), or make money with fairly easy tasks.

In order to make money with Alexamaster, members must collect points which can be exchanged for cash.

Several ways to earn points:

- Completing small tasks, 1000 points or more can be earned here.

- Daily bonus, points vary

- Referrals, earn 1500 points for each referral after they confirm the email.

Minimum withdrawal is 30K points for $ 1 which can be withdrawn via paypal.

"The best way to get a lot of points is with referrals and small assignments.

To start!

Register here https://www.alexamaster.net/sec/join.php?id=156530

Collect points

Withdraw your money
Many thanks for the heads up on the alexamaster.net revenue stream. Credits are awarded for completing activities which one can accumulate to earn money. Although it seems fine, the pay rate and minimum withdrawal criteria are both somewhat excessive.

This website needs a very long time to reach payout compared to effort given as it is a surf program and rewards for surf programs in manual traffic exchange are peneauts for surfing 100 pages so what about automatic surfing? You need a living to earn reasonable amount of money from surfing.

We appreciate you providing us with information of this nature. I've been looking for more opportunities to earn money online, and I think I'll give this one a shot to improve my chances.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back