Get Paid With Alexamaster.net Site

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Alexamaster is an advertising site. Members can advertise the site, create assignments (register, subscribe, download, etc.), or make money with fairly easy tasks.

In order to make money with Alexamaster, members must collect points which can be exchanged for cash.

Several ways to earn points:

- Completing small tasks, 1000 points or more can be earned here.

- Daily bonus, points vary

- Referrals, earn 1500 points for each referral after they confirm the email.

Minimum withdrawal is 30K points for $ 1 which can be withdrawn via paypal.

"The best way to get a lot of points is with referrals and small assignments.

To start!

Register here https://www.alexamaster.net/sec/join.php?id=156530

Collect points

Withdraw your money

Thanks for sharing these information, i have always being a fan of making multiple income sources online, i may have to go through the website to enable me participate in all the activities, one has to be consistent to enable one make lots of cash on the website and i hope it's available for Africans too, thanks once again.

Thanks for sharing these information, i have always being a fan of making multiple income sources online, i may have to go through the website to enable me participate in all the activities, one has to be consistent to enable one make lots of cash on the website and i hope it's available for Africans too, thanks once again.
The tasks there are easy enough to complete. Some of the points I have earned are subscribing to the YouTube channel. 1000 points will be earned from it. If you are good at sharing a site, the referral bonus is quite large in the site's earnings.

Well it is another way of making money. There payment is low. I am OK with gtpforum. They payment for activities like posting reply and starting thread done on the forum is satisfied. Though the site is new, but is is a trustworthy site. The admin is a trustworthy man.

Well it is another way of making money. There payment is low. I am OK with gtpforum. They payment for activities like posting reply and starting thread done on the forum is satisfied. Though the site is new, but is is a trustworthy site. The admin is a trustworthy man.
This thread is not about gptforum, but alexamaster. The task there is also quite easy, as I have explained in my thread. You can earn a lot of points from easy referrals and assignments. The income there is small, but it can be a list of your income sites to get more additional income.

Thanks a lot for the update about alexamaster.net earning platform. Where one earn by completing tasks, points are given out as a reward for completing them. It looks okay, but the pay rate is kinda low, with very high minimum withdrawal threshold. I wonder when I'll reach the minimum withdrawal threshold on the site.

Thanks a lot for the update about alexamaster.net earning platform. Where one earn by completing tasks, points are given out as a reward for completing them. It looks okay, but the pay rate is kinda low, with very high minimum withdrawal threshold. I wonder when I'll reach the minimum withdrawal threshold on the site.
You can get the minimum withdrawal threshold in one day. Invite 20 friends and earn 30K points when they confirm their registration email. Each referral gives 1500 points. You can add to it by completing tasks, looking for easy tasks, namely subscribing to the YouTube channel or following the fanspage.

I have tried this site. You will not make a lot of money but once in a while you can gwt paid a couple of bucks. You need to run auto surf and earn points. The auto surf works on the background. You can also use the earned credits to drive traffic to your site. You can also sell your services through the marketplace section.

I have tried this site. You will not make a lot of money but once in a while you can gwt paid a couple of bucks. You need to run auto surf and earn points. The auto surf works on the background. You can also use the earned credits to drive traffic to your site. You can also sell your services through the marketplace section.
With your explanation, it means the site would take much of one's time and this would mean little rewards compared to the efforts one Is putting in. I won't bother trying it.

You said we can make 1000 points for completing tasks. You didn't tell us the exact amount we'll be paid for completing tasks like downloading apps per download. Break it in practical earning steps not this summary manner

Alexamaster is an advertising site. Members can advertise the site, create assignments (register, subscribe, download, etc.), or make money with fairly easy tasks.

In order to make money with Alexamaster, members must collect points which can be exchanged for cash.

Several ways to earn points:

- Completing small tasks, 1000 points or more can be earned here.

- Daily bonus, points vary

- Referrals, earn 1500 points for each referral after they confirm the email.

Minimum withdrawal is 30K points for $ 1 which can be withdrawn via paypal.

"The best way to get a lot of points is with referrals and small assignments.

To start!

Register here https://www.alexamaster.net/sec/join.php?id=156530

Collect points

Withdraw your money
First I will like to see your receiver payment prove,and secondly I don't think I have much time like that to use online, because offline job is taking much from me I guess.

Sounds nice though, but 30k points for just $1 seems high and would be abit hard to get. Unless the ways of earning this points gives high points. From your experience how long would it take to make the minimum withdrawal??

With your explanation, it means the site would take much of one's time and this would mean little rewards compared to the efforts one Is putting in. I won't bother trying it.
You do not have to bother with at all, all you need is let the program work in the background while go for your your routine work. You don't earn much but it s good to earn a couple of bucks for doing nothing.

Does not seem favourable to me . I don't have that much time to spend in this and pays really low too. I LL pass on this one

Thank you for sharing this information with us because i like to have multiple stream of income online that those not required much time to earn because of my offline business.

I think there are several platforms that gives you the opportunity to make money but the problem is that some of them do not pay reasonably, so it is definitely a no-no for me.

It seems fair but will consume time more. The problem is not even the efforts but their withdrawal method. PayPal is banned in my country as it can not withdraw money.

That sounds great. But I really don't like such microtask sites. You only earn peanuts yet you have done so much work. Sometimes the tasks to finish are not available. And getting referrals can be pretty hard.

This is a good way to make some good amount of money online. Thanks for sharing this vital information but I think you should have shared their payment proof so that we will be sure that they are paying

Thank you for sharing this kind of urself information with us. I have been looking for more ways to make money online and I think I will definitely give this a trial to increase my chances of making money online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back