USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000028 BTCNormal Payment4th November, 2021
FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000025 BTCNormal Payment3rd November, 2021
FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000021 BTCNormal Payment3rd November, 2021
FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000060 BTCNormal Payment3rd November, 2021
syfey.tv
Faucet-Claim 1-5 satoshi Every 2 minutes-No short link.
syfey2.jpg

& Many ways like
viewing ads,Surf,lottery,multiply etc.
Now No minimum-Instant to FP
First Payout:
syfey.jpg

LINK HERE
Post automatically merged:

FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000035 BTCNormal Payment5th November, 2021

Another instant payout here:
FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000100 BTCNormal Payment6th November, 2021

FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000169 BTC Normal Payment17h ago

Last edited:
I also work with this site, I confirm that it is legit and the payments come instantly. (at least that's how it is with me)

Wow. This is great. I will probably check it out soon. Since the payment proof is recent, it shows that the site might still be active and I can begin to earn soon. Thanks for sharing.

That's in 60 minutes, you earn let's say 300 Satoshi at most. I wonder how long it took you to accumulate these amounts you're showing.
I'm not sure I'm interested in a site that the bulk of my earnings would have to come from referrals.

I want to commend you for posting the above earning platform here and with payment proof. It can be another place one can gather btc little by little. And I just hope it doesn't go offline sooner than we think. I am still wondering how long it took you to accumulate the amount above. I will definitely give it a try to see things for myself.

FAUCET - SURF - DICE - PTC0.00000100 BTCNormal Payment9th November, 2021

my first withdraw. confirm, it's legit! I hope it lasts as long as possible :)

That's seems to be legit. But how can we join the site and start earning from it. You've only shows us the payment proof without sharing any link.

Even if the site is legit, I wouldn't want to try sites like this one because you would be spending more time compared to earning. You also should calculate your time spent as money spent.

Even if the site is legit, I wouldn't want to try sites like this one because you would be spending more time compared to earning. You also should calculate your time spent as money spent.
That's very true. The time we spend there is not worth the money. It's better to look for something profitable and earn a cool cash from it than to wast your time.

When you work online, you need to calculate how much you can earn by working for how many minutes. A lot of sites pay small amount where as demand many hours of work from you.

When you work online, you need to calculate how much you can earn by working for how many minutes. A lot of sites pay small amount where as demand many hours of work from you.
That's true. There are many paying site's online but the problem with them is they pay very little. The time we spend on such site's is not worth the money we earn.

I have couple of legitimate faucets like the one posted but I got discouraged by the low payout. It is very disappointing that the pay isn't commensurate to the time spent on the site.

Thank you for sharing this post. It is easy to try this out especially because you have submitted proof of payment here. I already gave up PTC but I can share this with my friends.

Faucets and PTC are notorious for paying low. You should never depend on these sites for earning. If you need stable income, try freelancer site. There are freelancer sites where you can earn crypto currencies.

I have couple of legitimate faucets like the one posted but I got discouraged by the low payout. It is very disappointing that the pay isn't commensurate to the time spent on the site.
Those sites doesn't pay very well. I have never tried faucet's sites due to the horror news I'm hearing on such sites. But have you made any considerable amount with faucet's sites?

I also work with this site, I confirm that it is legit and the payments come instantly. (at least that's how it is with me)
That's good, besides the instant payments you have experienced, how long does it take to reach the minimum withdrawal and what task does one have to do to earn?

Those sites doesn't pay very well. I have never tried faucet's sites due to the horror news I'm hearing on such sites. But have you made any considerable amount with faucet's sites?
I have some legitimate faucet sites. I have made $3 from all. I lost interest because the pay is very low and it's very discouraging. It's better to Channel your efforts to something more productive.

I have some legitimate faucet sites. I have made $3 from all. I lost interest because the pay is very low and it's very discouraging. It's better to Channel your efforts to something more productive.
I have never tried faucet's sites. I heard a horror news on them. Imagine after spending lots of time you only earn $3 from it. That's very low.

I have never tried faucet's sites. I heard a horror news on them. Imagine after spending lots of time you only earn $3 from it. That's very low.
That's way too low and that's what discouraged me from continuing. I have made lots efforts to work on faucets but I end up wasting my time on the long run.

That's way too low and that's what discouraged me from continuing. I have made lots efforts to work on faucets but I end up wasting my time on the long run.
That's why most people don't want to join faucet's sites simple because they pay very little. I have not join any faucet site yet and I don't think I will join. Are you still earning on faucet's sites?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back