NEWS Germany to Legalize Purchase of Up to 30 Grams of Cannabis

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
(Bloomberg) — Germany will permit adults to purchase and possess up to 30 grams (a little over 1 ounce) of cannabis for recreational use, as the ruling coalition fulfills a promise to legalize weed. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

That's great, but I just hope that there are enough regulatory measures to make sure this is not abused in any way. Most especially by young people as they are more vulnerable.

That's great, but I just hope that there are enough regulatory measures to make sure this is not abused in any way. Most especially by young people as they are more vulnerable.
Funny thing I've come to discover is that the youths have abused substances that are more harmful than cannabis especially in my locality. Cannabis has become a child's play compared to others.

I already knew that this would happen, and it will soon happen in other top countries of the world too, the demand for cannabis is skyrocketing and it generates immense profits so the government is interested in legalizing and regulating it supply and usage

This is great news for Germans. I have a few friends from there who need such drugs because of their health problems. Hopefully, this will be done soon!

The law isn't even through yet. Here in Germany there is a lot of resistance among the population and also in politics. Many just want to continue drinking to death with alcohol or smoking to death. But if you legalized cannabis and strictly guarded the issue. No minors. Wouldn't it be criminalized like that? I don't consume. I got caught in a police check, that's not funny. They check everything and by that I don't just mean my backpack or my trouser pockets, everything was searched. The fewer they found, the more the police searched. If I had only had some cannabis with me, I would have ended up in court.

The law isn't even through yet. Here in Germany there is a lot of resistance among the population and also in politics. Many just want to continue drinking to death with alcohol or smoking to death. But if you legalized cannabis and strictly guarded the issue. No minors. Wouldn't it be criminalized like that? I don't consume. I got caught in a police check, that's not funny. They check everything and by that I don't just mean my backpack or my trouser pockets, everything was searched. The fewer they found, the more the police searched. If I had only had some cannabis with me, I would have ended up in court.
What a bad experience you had with the police, I've had a few similar ones, just because they think that by chance you smoke or they suspect you, they can have you there for 10 minutes bothering you and searching you, I think cannabis should be better regulated in general, but legalizing it will only cause its consumption to skyrocket as has already happened with alcohol and tobacco, which are very deadly drugs if we see the deaths related to the consumption of said substances, but hey, if they want to legalize their possession and consumption, we can't do anything about.

What a bad experience you had with the police, I've had a few similar ones, just because they think that by chance you smoke or they suspect you, they can have you there for 10 minutes bothering you and searching you, I think cannabis should be better regulated in general, but legalizing it will only cause its consumption to skyrocket as has already happened with alcohol and tobacco, which are very deadly drugs if we see the deaths related to the consumption of said substances, but hey, if they want to legalize their possession and consumption, we can't do anything about.
Yes, you're probably right. I don't know what the right way is either.But if we look back to the 1920s. When Prohibition was in the US. That wasn't the solution either. And at other times half the people were stoned on some substance. Politics is powerless. Perhaps. But some things are also controlled from above. Today, like before. I am for cannabis legalization. Or ban both cannabis and alcohol! But allowing alcohol and strictly banning canabies is hypocritical.

Wow, that's some exciting news for Germany! Legalizing the purchase of up to 30 grams of cannabis is a significant step. It's great to see more countries exploring progressive approaches to cannabis use. If you ever decide to partake, be sure to do it safely and responsibly.

Exciting news for Germany! Legalizing the purchase of up to 30 grams of cannabis is a step forward in embracing a more progressive approach. It's essential to be well-informed, and for those interested, delving into cannabis education can provide valuable insights. Understanding the responsible use, potential benefits, and associated risks is crucial in this changing landscape. This move not only reflects changing attitudes towards cannabis but also emphasizes the importance of education in making informed choices. It's a positive shift toward empowering individuals with knowledge.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back