Gap strategy

Sanusi

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Gap strategy is forex strategy used to generate signal either to buy and sell,gap strategy is not commonly used on a daily basis due to its own effect to forex market, i think gap strategy is being used on Sunday. So my question is that how can i use gap strategy to make profit in forex trading

Gap strategy is a basic and trained way to deal with purchasing and shorting stocks. Basically, one discovers stocks that have a value hole from the past close, at that point watches the principal hour of exchanging to recognize the exchanging range. Transcending that reach flags a purchase, while falling beneath it flags a short.

On weekends Gap often occurs, namely when the opening price for the new trading week comes out where the opening price is higher / lower. However, gaps can also occur intraday when there are news releases that have a high impact on the economy, because liquidity will immediately evaporate and cause gaps in prices. So in order for you to be able to apply the Gap strategy you have to study the different types of gaps.

gaps are spaces on a forex chart that emerge when the price of the financial instrument significantly changes with little or no trading in between.
Post automatically merged:

Gaps tend to develop based on fundamental news during the period when the markets are closed to retail traders but may also be based on technical factors such as breakouts. Therefore, although there are usually no gaps in the Forex market during the weekdays, gaps are common during the weekends.

Answeting your question, On weekends Gap often occurs, namely when the opening price for the new trading week comes out where the opening price is higher / lower. However, gaps can also occur intraday when there are news releases that have a high impact on the economy, when there is a gap up or down, know that the candlesticks will come back down to fill the gaps, so sell when there is a gap up, and buy when there is a gap down, at your own risk

Gap strategy is very important when it comes to forex trading and it helps you not to run at a loss when investing in forex trading because it keeps you signal.

Gap strategy is forex strategy used to generate signal either to buy and sell,gap strategy is not commonly used on a daily basis due to its own effect to forex market, i think gap strategy is being used on Sunday. So my question is that how can i use gap strategy to make profit in forex trading
Yes, the gap occurs mostly during the weekends. It is an effective strategy that can be adopted by forex traders so they know when it is best to sell or buy. I think you should study this strategy more if you want to adopt it.

On weekends Gap often occurs, namely when the opening price for the new trading week comes out where the opening price is higher / lower. However, gaps can also occur intraday when there are news releases that have a high impact on the economy, because liquidity will immediately evaporate and cause gaps in prices. So in order for you to be able to apply the Gap strategy you have to study the different types of gaps.
You just hit the nail on the head bro. I'll advise the poster of the thread to focus on getting more from technical analysis instead of waiting to reap big returns from the market.
A bigger portfolio would definitely equal bigger returns.

Gap strategy is very good you come to forex trading especially when trading it will help one not to run into lose, gap strategy is very important because the traders know when to sell or buy.

The secret to forex trading is finding what works for your personality and doing it repeatedly.
Gap strategy can be learnt and be profitable.

The secret to forex trading is finding what works for your personality and doing it repeatedly.
Gap strategy can be learnt and be profitable.
That's the honets truth sir,
Learning never ends and it is the foundation of success in any facet of life.
Even though any strategy has its limitations but once you've mastered it strengths and weaknesses you be be afloat in the market

I don't know about how the strategy work, you should have given us some little explanation. I am very much interested to learn about it. You just have to know how its works for a start.

I have never heard of this gap trading strategy, but trading is not about strategies, you might have a working strategy and still not make money in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back