What's new

Games to earn crypto

I heard of a few, one being Decentraland, which sounds exactly what it's meant to be. It looks to be an open world MMORPG style thing, so that might be fun. Another game I found was this card based gamed called Gods Unchained, and I guess you earn crypto from playing.

There are a lot of games that allow you to earn crypto tokens or collect NFT. Tokens and NFT you earn can be exchanged with fiat currencies through crypto exchange or NFT marketplaces. These games are called play to earn games, NFT games, also crypto games. Some of the popular games are Axie Infinity, The Sandbox, REVV Racing, etc. Some of the play to earn games are free games where as some games are paid games.

I know an app called Freecash where you can earn $$$ by downloading and playing games. then withdraw cryptocurrency to Bitcoin or LiteCoin Wallets. In fact, it is the #1 GPT in the world at the current time.

There are a lot of games that allow you to earn crypto tokens or collect NFT. Tokens and NFT you earn can be exchanged with fiat currencies through crypto exchange or NFT marketplaces. These games are called play to earn games, NFT games, also crypto games. Some of the popular games are Axie Infinity, The Sandbox, REVV Racing, etc. Some of the play to earn games are free games where as some games are paid games.
I appreciate your suggestions!

Is Axie still a good idea to play nowadays? I heard that SLP value already decreased which is why a lot of gamers already stopped. What's your take about this?

I heard of a few, one being Decentraland, which sounds exactly what it's meant to be. It looks to be an open world MMORPG style thing, so that might be fun. Another game I found was this card based gamed called Gods Unchained, and I guess you earn crypto from playing.
According to what I understand, MANA, a native cryptocurrency of Decentraland, is utilized for in-world transactions and governance. Investing in virtual properties is one of Decentraland's most lucrative prospects. Users have the option to buy LAND, develop it, and then rent it out or sell it for a profit.

The only games I've tried to earn cryptos are Rollercoin, and the other one is called bitcoinmaniagame, in Rollercoin I got to withdraw quite a few times, but I left the platform, the other one I didn't get to withdraw money but many people have done it and continue to earn money from the said platform, there are other games where you can earn cryptocurrencies like axie infinity, but the latter I've never tried.

MOBOX is a good game to earn crypto rewards. The game offers two kinds of tokens MBOX and Keys (used for minting NFTs). Players utilize keys to unlock boxes containing valuable NFTs referred to as MOMO, which serve in-game purposes and support yield farming. The game can be accessed on both Android and iOS platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back