Gamee Review : Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Gamee is a rewards application with a draw system. This application is quite popular.

To be able to make money here. Members must collect tickets for a chance to win prizes.
$ 500 (first place jackpot).
$ 100 (2nd to 5th place).
$ 20 (six to ten).
$ 1 (eleventh to 110).
There is also another way,
Spin
Invite $ 0.1, 10% and 500 tickets.

* more and more tickets. The bigger the chance.

Minimum withdrawal is $ 10 via paypal.

Click this link to download the application.
https://www.gamee.com /get/rg7ftsln

I agree with you is quite popular but the minimum amount required to Cash out is too high that's why people like me find it deficult to use the site.

Gamee is a rewards application with a draw system. This application is quite popular.

To be able to make money here. Members must collect tickets for a chance to win prizes.
$ 500 (first place jackpot).
$ 100 (2nd to 5th place).
$ 20 (six to ten).
$ 1 (eleventh to 110).
There is also another way,
Spin
Invite $ 0.1, 10% and 500 tickets.

* more and more tickets. The bigger the chance.

Minimum withdrawal is $ 10 via paypal.

Click this link to download the application.
https://www.gamee.com /get/rg7ftsln

i need to invite 100 friends for 10$ at 0.1$ . I installed it too, to see what's on his mind. if it takes too long to make the withdrawal, I uninstall it.

So Gamee is legit? :) That's great news. I had it installed for a while, but I thought it didn't pay and I deleted it. Thanks for the info, I'll use it again

i need to invite 100 friends for 10$ at 0.1$ . I installed it too, to see what's on his mind. if it takes too long to make the withdrawal, I uninstall it.
Yes. If you want to collect it quickly. But getting lots of referrals is quite difficult in my opinion. You can generate tickets by completing the offers provided by the application.
So Gamee is legit? :) That's great news. I had it installed for a while, but I thought it didn't pay and I deleted it. Thanks for the info, I'll use it again
I quite often see proof of payment from this application. Even though I installed it. I rarely play it. Like clipclaps. I played long ago but haven't reached the minimum withdrawal.

Yes. If you want to collect it quickly. But getting lots of referrals is quite difficult in my opinion. You can generate tickets by completing the offers provided by the application.

I quite often see proof of payment from this application. Even though I installed it. I rarely play it. Like clipclaps. I played long ago but haven't reached the minimum withdrawal.

of course it's hard ... if I had 100 people to register on my links and be active, I would have been a millionaire :))))

i try to complete the offers. (if its available in my country)

I agree with you is quite popular but the minimum amount required to Cash out is too high that's why people like me find it deficult to use the site.
How does the app really work? is it a betting platform and does it require any deposit before before cashing out?

of course it's hard ... if I had 100 people to register on my links and be active, I would have been a millionaire :))))

i try to complete the offers. (if its available in my country)
You are right. If you can get lots of active referrals. It will be your income. See. I have 1 active referral. I get 10% daily ticket from him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201125_085925.jpg
    Screenshot_20201125_085925.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 0
I tried Gamee, but it didn't really work for me. I usually didn't win, and games were very boring to me. I don't like these apps where you have a chance to win because then I usually don't win anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back