Game subscriptions vs free to play

The Raven

Knight
500 Posts Club
Aug 18, 2023
USD
$2.6000USD
Biznotes
I was always the type of guy who would play free to play version of a game but in modern days it became insane (depending on a game). Some people must pay around 300 euros just to keep in monthly with content and to stay in top 10 players. While 1 month sub is 5 dollars. And I was like, why the heck would I waste my time playing the free version when I can never farm enough to beat them. So I moved to sub server.

Your exp guys?

I don't usually play games with a subscription except for the time I played World of Warcraft, I prefer games that are purchased and you have all the content or free to play accordingly, but in general, I don't like monthly subscriptions or having to pay within the game to get items or anything else that makes me better in the game.

I play free games as well as paid games. When I choose to play paid games, I prefer to buy the games and play when ever I want. I have never played any subscription based games. When I play free games, I sometimes buy game items

I prefer one-time purchases, then Free-to-play, then subs last. I can't afford a bunch of subscriptions with no current source of income.

Because of that, I only play one MMO. New World. One-time $40 then its yours forever. No monthly subscription. Win-win.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back