What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Game On: Exploring the Rise of Gaming Tokens

Desmonddesk

Sep 9, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey there! Have you heard about how crypto gaming platforms are revolutionizing the gaming industry? It's pretty cool! With these platforms, players can use cryptocurrency to purchase in-game items, make payments, and even earn rewards. Plus, it's more secure and faster than traditional payment methods, and it also allows players to remain anonymous.

But that's not all! Crypto gaming platforms are also introducing new ways to play games, like blockchain-based games. These games are provably fair and secure, so you know you're getting a fair game. And, these platforms are also introducing new ways to monetize gaming, like cryptocurrency mining and staking.

Pretty cool, right? Crypto gaming platforms are definitely changing the way we play games! In my quest for good blockchain games with tokens, I discovered the Creta World $CRETA project, which is a revolutionary concept for creating a community-focused video game store with built-in monetization. It will feature games, wallets, marketplaces, authentication, and leaderboards.

A closer check on these CRETA project made me alao discover that Bitget, a top-tier Crypto Exchange known for their Spot and futures copy-trading is offering their support to the $CRETA community by providing the opportunity to trade to share 390,000 CRETA tokens as reward, as well a subscription to earn up to 60% APR through their $CRETA Earn products on the exchange. I'm curious to know if anyone else is looking into this or any other gaming related projects to recommend.

Attachments

• 1695906862205.png
    1695906862205.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 1

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back