What's new

Gambling to earn online?

yes, I do not gamble at all. Gambling could lead to very awful addiction and in the end you may need to seek treatment for that and this could mean going through a lots of pain as well.
I think you are probably in the right direction. I will never advise anyone to venture into gambling because it is very addictive and can make you never to save any money.

Gambling is quite not a good advice for some reasons, but if you get to know a very sure source of sure odds you can go for it.... Me I don't mind too anyways

Gambling is not a good idea of earning money, if you really want to earn money you need to learn a profitable skills set but gambling will not earn you the amount of money you want.

The problem with many people whenever they are into gambling is they usually get addicted. I have also seen people whose lives were changed because they gambled. I guess they were very lucky then.

I think that gambling can cause long-term side effects on your mental health as well. In the end, you may even start to think about the amount of money you lost as a result of gambling.

I did it in the past , but now I am no more interested because some of them , after introducing them to some platforms they will automatically start losing interest.

Gambling is not a good idea of earning money, if you really want to earn money you need to learn a profitable skills set but gambling will not earn you the amount of money you want.
That's completely true, if you are a gambler just put it on mind that you are looking for a way to lose your money, if you really want to earn money you are expected to learn a skill.

I think that gambling can cause long-term side effects on your mental health as well. In the end, you may even start to think about the amount of money you lost as a result of gambling.
Probably, people who venture into gambling usually suffer from mental health. I also experienced it some time ago when I was almost addicted to gambling.

That's completely true, if you are a gambler just put it on mind that you are looking for a way to lose your money, if you really want to earn money you are expected to learn a skill.
That's just it, if you are into gambling online you'll not have a good future,it seems very hard to say but that's just the naked truth, gambler's don't really earn money.

That's just it, if you are into gambling online you'll not have a good future,it seems very hard to say but that's just the naked truth, gambler's don't really earn money.
I humbly disagree with you , Gambling has nothing bad against one's future.
there are alot of gamblers that are billionaires and millionaires and they still gamble

I humbly disagree with you , Gambling has nothing bad against one's future.
there are alot of gamblers that are billionaires and millionaires and they still gamble
😂, That's quite funny, but I think if you are addicted to gambling it will have a negative impact in your future, what will you like to say about that, for me I think it will have a negative impact in your future.

Yeah, I kind of agree with what you've just said, gambling will have a negative impact in our future, I will advise such kinds of people that gamble to look for another way of earning money online.

Yeah, I kind of agree with what you've just said, gambling will have a negative impact in our future, I will advise such kinds of people that gamble to look for another way of earning money online.
Coupling gambling with another source of income and not totally depending on it for your survival is beneficial to your future and would not cause any trouble in case the gambling doesn't work.

Gambling is quite not a good advice for some reasons, but if you get to know a very sure source of sure odds you can go for it.... Me I don't mind too anyways
Gambling most of the time is ninety five percent risky and that's the main reason why you have to avoid gambling at all cost because It only guarantee you just fifty percent chance of winning or loosing .

😂, That's quite funny, but I think if you are addicted to gambling it will have a negative impact in your future, what will you like to say about that, for me I think it will have a negative impact in your future.
The addiction can be deadly and the truth is, it would not be great if you utilize gambling as your only source of income as things might not work out well as imagined sometimes.

Yes, if you a gambler you'll become very addictive to it and this will have a negative impact in your life, that's why I don't really like people that gamble.

Actually gambling to earned is not a bad deal and in some countries, it's not a crime. perhaps alot of people have been doing just that you most be ready at all time to bear the risk.

Yes, if you a gambler you'll become very addictive to it and this will have a negative impact in your life, that's why I don't really like people that gamble.
You can decide to work online on forum's like bizdustry than to be wasting your money on gambling, I think such kinds of people should look for a good way of investments that to be gambling.

You can decide to work online on forum's like bizdustry than to be wasting your money on gambling, I think such kinds of people should look for a good way of investments that to be gambling.
Yeah, having a work would help one not to depend on gambling for his survival .
The truth is , gambling is not certain and the chance not making money is slim .

Yeah, having a work would help one not to depend on gambling for his survival .
The truth is , gambling is not certain and the chance not making money is slim .
That's true, if you have a work I think you'll not depend on things like gambling because you'll lose lot's of your money, getting a job will be a good idea for those kinds of people to earn.

Gambling is a high-risk platform,but if you could analysis very well then you should be able to make some money from . Nevertheless, I do not encourage gambling because it is tilted towards the operators than the punters. Meaning that the operators makes most of the profit at the expense of the punters.
Gambling is very risky and I can't advice people to go into it. Though, like you stated, if one could do analysis very well, it's possible to make some money from it, it's not something I can advice people to venture into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back