What's new

Gambling sites that require talent to win

Instead of looking at sites where you can gamble on your video gaming skills, why not check of the video games have tournaments where the winners receive cash prizes and whatnot to test your skills.

I have never heard of such sites before also as gambling is a game of luck no matter how talented you think that you are, you may or may not win.
I have never come across gambling sites that require talent too. Such sites would not be termed as gambling anymore because talent is synonymous with using skill to earn. While gambling is all about luck and using guess work.

Gambling can be a talent when you are addicted to it because it's a thing of luck. I only know of sport betting such as sportybet in which you carry games with the potential to win

Gambling is just a game of luck, there is no talent involved. Anyone can start debating with me on this but I stay firm with my thought. Even though some games require you to have skills, there is no talent involve.

Gambling requires a whole lots of technique before one will be able to make money out of it. In most cases it is the gambler that normally lose money in the scheme and that is why I don't like involving myself in gambling

I don't normally touch gambling, as it's way too risky for me, but I am kind of considering it when it comes to gaming. Does anyone know if there is any kind of gambling that involves video games? And ones where I can play for a potential chance to win? I think I have some talent in games, and I can see myself having at least a chance, if it involves video games in some way.
When it comes to gambling that involves video games, i do not know of online sites that allow for that.
But, there are many physical game shops where you can gamble via playing video games.
You should try any of these games shops, you might be lucky.

I don't normally touch gambling, as it's way too risky for me, but I am kind of considering it when it comes to gaming. Does anyone know if there is any kind of gambling that involves video games? And ones where I can play for a potential chance to win? I think I have some talent in games, and I can see myself having at least a chance, if it involves video games in some way.
I don't like anything gambling because it is easily addictive. There could be such gambling, but I have no idea where you could find them.

Video game is also part of gambling. There's not much different between video games and sport game betting. However, in video game, like you rightly said, talent and knowledge can win you money, in sport game, you're at the mercy of chance.

I don't think gambling website required talent to win rather it's need your prediction and it's base on luck it's a game of chance that is why I hate gambling I don't just like it in any way

No Matter how much talent one has, it would always be very difficult for them to be able to always win consistently in gambling. This is an organised pyramid where you can't get to win always .

Well I do not know whether there is any site that you can gamble using your talent except you will try to predict and sometimes you may be lucky and sometimes you will be wrong.

Well I do not know whether there is any site that you can gamble using your talent except you will try to predict and sometimes you may be lucky and sometimes you will be wrong.

My dear I don't think that is possible no gambling site need talent they are all based on luck and prediction

I don't know much about gambling and i will advice to stay away from it if you're not into it before. Just get ready to loss more money even if you think you're talented

Gambling has got nothing to do with talent at all. All it takes is the guts. If you have it, you can continue involving in it while praying for when you would be lucky to get the money in it.

I don't think that gambling websites required talent to win rather your need a good source of prediction if you want to make it faster or buy prediction from professional

No gambling website that require talent to win because from what I know I think that gambling need luck so people dont have to depend on gambling its a game of luck all you need is skills and experience which can make you to trade in a business like forex and win

No gambling website that require talent to win because from what I know I think that gambling need luck so people dont have to depend on gambling its a game of luck all you need is skills and experience which can make you to trade in a business like forex and win
Seriously no gambling website require your talent all your win will depend on prediction that is why I don't like any game website,i better invest in an hyip than gambling

You can play video games and place a wager in a variety of gambling establishments.
Your level of skill in the game will determine your chances of winning.

There are alot of gambling website this days and I think the only option for you to check and see if for you to buy or hire someone that have been into the business so I think there is no gambling website that require talent for you to win you must have a good a d better source of prediction

As long as it is a gambling then winning will not be an easy one. The video game you have the intention of playing there are people who have been doing it professionally and may have better understanding of the game than you. . gambling of this nature will involve deposition of money and competing with other members

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back