Funny jokes

Aumeabbas

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Funny jokes nake you fresh and gives laughing therapy, we should read or watch few funny clips and statment daily and remove our worries and boardum. What you think??

This is quite true because I make sure I always watch funny jokes or funny videos on YouTube that will make me laugh because I know that laughing is a therapy for the soul and for the spirit.

I love funny jokes because they make you to forget your pain and also exciting you. This help you if you and enjoyed essence of life and also know that life is beautiful. Sometimes I listen to jokes documentaries to help myself feel relief.

I love joke a lot but I'm not very using cracking joke so I think I'm not the right type for this. Cracking of joke makes me happy and also gives me Joy

I love funny joke because they makes me forget my worries and also my pain, they also gives me Joy whenever I feel sad, I believe everyone love joke.

I like reading funny jokes especially when am sad it makes to forget all my problem for a while and also brings happiness to my face that is why I have collections of funny jokes applications on my phone

Funny jokes nake you fresh and gives laughing therapy, we should read or watch few funny clips and statment daily and remove our worries and boardum. What you think??
Well I like jokes but most of the jokes I hear these days are about someones looks or about you.

It is not very easy to make me laugh, not every joke would make me laugh I consider my humor as a better one, since many people laugh from a lot of things but yet my own humor is not easy to be turned on. But I do know how to laugh if a joke is funny to me I would laugh a lot. I've been watching many videos on Youtube that are supposed to be funny but yet they aren't at least to me xD.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back