Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
giphy.gif

Hello!

FunBizForum.com was recently put up for sale and acquired by Bizdustry.com - with this, we have decided to merge the current users into our main community and slowly move in the high quality posts from FunBizForum into our community. We will also be making sure your username will be moved over to Bizdustry, however if their was already a Bizdustry member with your username unfortunately we will not be able to give you that username. We will provide 1 free name change for all FunBizForum members, just shoot myself a PM and we will fix it for you.

Take a look at these threads and have a read about what we have to offer!

1. First, check out our site wide guidelines by visiting here: https://bizdustry.com/index.php?help/terms/
  2. Next, check out the introductions board and introduce yourself to the rest of the community! We don't bite!
  3. Last, have fun, learn and grow your business!

We welcome all of FunBizForum community members to your new home and we're excited to have you part of the community! Please let myself or @Alexander know if we can be of any assistance.

Again, welcome to Bizdustry.com :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the merge. We are glad to have you on board with us. If you need anything, please private message me or @Dot and we'll do our best to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back