Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
The below information will soon be reflected in our Frequently Asked Questions Page. After @Joshua Farrell making the changes, nothing has been officially announced and the delay was gathering the ideas of our staff members to ensure any changes are made with careful consideration for the forums long term health.

1.1 - Can I withdraw my USD$ balance?
Everyone can use the Withdraw Function but only Valued Contributors and Staff can earn through posting. The minimal withdraw has been lowered to 2USD$ for Dogecoin.

1.12 - How do I earn Biznotes and what can the currency be used for?
You will earn Biznotes for posting that can be used for Account Upgrades, such as the VIP membership or various advertising options. The current rate is 20 Biznotes Per Post and 30 Biznotes Per Topic. You cannot withdraw your Biznotes, and Biznotes have no monetary value.

Note: If you are a valued contributor or staff member and have Biznotes you'd like to transfer to USD$, please send @Joshua Farrell or @AlexanderM a private message and we can perform a manual adjustment.

1.13 - How can I earn USD$ and what can the currency be used for?

1. Completing offers and surveys through our Offerwall, and requesting direct cashout to your USD$ balance through the offerwall.
  2. Completing micro YouTube tasks that can be found in your private message inbox, such as commenting on a video or signing up to a service.
  3. Taking part in competitions that will be held occasionally
  4. Obtaining Valued Contributor or Staff status which will allow you to earn through posting on our forum. Valued Contributors earn 2 cents per post, while our hard working staff members earn 10 cents per post in particular forums.
1.14 What about VIP, can I still earn through VIP membership?

1.14 - VIP memberships, after discussion, has been lowered to 10USD$ monthly and the perks which have been added are highlighted below as the ability to earn USD$ through posting has been permanently removed after a review.

• BOLD YELLOW DISPLAY NAME
  • ACCESS TO VIP AREA
  • ABILITY TO POST TOPICS/REPLIES ANYWHERE WITHOUT WAITING
  • EARNS 50 Biznotes PER REPLY (Max 120 Credited Events Per Day)
  • EARNS 100 Biznotes PER TOPIC (Max 20 Credited Events Per Day)
  • !!NEW!! Unlimited Signature Space
  • !!NEW!! - ABILITY TO SCHEDULE CONTENT OUT INTO THE FUTURE - Usable for planning out content while you are thinking about it.
  • !!NEW!! 10% of Bizdustry.com/store
  • !!NEW!! 10% of Bizdustry Advertising Services
  • !!NEW!! 1x Pinned Topic in the Promotional Directory for your website
To clarify: Premium VIP will still be listed, but we haven't discussed a lower price for it it. It will include the Marketplace Sellers Group with it, which allows you to identify as a seller.

1.15 - Can I donate my USD$ balance or "exchange" with other users?
Valued Contributors, Staff Members, VIP's and regular members are not permitted to donate their USD$ balance without prior permission from @AlexanderM, and this will depend on individual circumstances.

Coming soon:
  • Integrated Offerwall with XenForo (more details will be announced upon launch).

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlexanderM - Thanks for updates. But I Have a few questions. Let's suppose if a valued contributor like me purchases VIP membership, then what privileges could such a member get when it comes to posting content? In the thread above it is written that a VIP member could receive 50 Biznotes per reply (Max 120 credited events per day) and 100 Biznotes per topic (Max 20 credited per day). So, what about valued contributors who purchase the VIP membership? I hope you would clarify that! Thanks!

Last edited:
@AlexanderM - Thanks for updates. But I Have a few questions. Let's suppose if a valued contributor like me purchases VIP membership, then what privileges could such a member get when it comes to posting content? In the thread above it is written that a VIP member could receive 50 Biznotes per reply (Max 120 credited events per day) and 100 Biznotes per topic (Max 20 credited per day). So, what about valued contributors who purchase the VIP membership? I hope you would clarify that! Thanks!
Both VIP and Valued Contributors get the same amount of biznotes being credited to their account when posting. The only differences, are Valued Contributors get unlimited on the posting opportunities, and also USD Credited for their posts and topics.

What will then happen to we that are not valued contributor, does it mean that we won't earn and cash out for our hard work inputted.

What will then happen to we that are not valued contributor, does it mean that we won't earn and cash out for our hard work inputted.

Hello @Mostee501 ! You can still become a valued contributor like me. You have to stay active and post regularly. Don't give up. If you stay active and post regularly, then you may become eligible to become a valued contributor some day. Please note that the administration of Bizdustry could make you a valued contributor at their own discretion. However, staying active and being loyal to the forum is the key to that.

I have become a valued contributor after a lots of hard work. If you check my record, then you will see that I have posted great content on Bizdustry all the time and I have been the highest contributor on the forum. I have also achieved the highest reaction score as well. Apart from all this, I am one of the most senior members in here who have been with Bizdustry for a long time.

There are many other valued contributors like @saoussen5765 @Heatman @Billy @Melanie M @HK World @riberet19 @greenie and others who also achieved this milestone and they are eligible to earn and withdraw their hard earned cash.

I also plan to purchase VIP membership in the future. So, I would recommend you to stay active and post every day so that you could also become a notable member and perhaps you could become eligible to become a valued contributor.

Hello @AlexanderM and @Joshua Farrell ! In the thread above, it has been stated that Biznotes could be used to purchase VIP memberships. We can use the USD Forum credit to purchase the VIP membership and we could also use PayPal or cryptocurrencies to purchase the VIP memberships. However, I cannot see the option to use Biznotes in the account upgrade section. Can you have a look at it? Do you need to transfer Biznotes to USD in order to do that or send a PM to you guys to do that manually for us? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello @Mostee501 ! You can still become a valued contributor like me. You have to stay active and post regularly. Don't give up. If you stay active and post regularly, then you may become eligible to become a valued contributor some day. Please note that the administration of Bizdustry could make you a valued contributor at their own discretion. However, staying active and being loyal to the forum is the key to that.

I have become a valued contributor after a lots of hard work. If you check my record, then you will see that I have posted great content on Bizdustry all the time and I have been the highest contributor on the forum. I have also achieved the highest reaction score as well. Apart from all this, I am one of the most senior members in here who have been with Bizdustry for a long time.

There are many other valued contributors like @saoussen5765 @Heatman @Billy @Melanie M @HK World @riberet19 @greenie and others who also achieved this milestone and they are eligible to earn and withdraw their hard earned cash.

I also plan to purchase VIP membership in the future. So, I would recommend you to stay active and post every day so that you could also become a notable member and perhaps you could become eligible to become a valued contributor.

Hello @AlexanderM and @Joshua Farrell ! In the thread above, it has been stated that Biznotes could be used to purchase VIP memberships. We can use the USD Forum credit to purchase the VIP membership and we could also use PayPal or cryptocurrencies to purchase the VIP memberships. However, I cannot see the option to use Biznotes in the account upgrade section. Can you have a look at it? Do you need to transfer Biznotes to USD in order to do that or send a PM to you guys to do that manually for us? Thanks!
@Joshua Farrell could you please answer the latter part of this post?

As someone who posted both sticked topics in this board regarding the ability to purchase VIP, one of the two options to get it, links to the Shop page that is located in the menu (sidebar now), under the item that states Shop. That has numerous options to purchase VIP, including BizNotes as an option. It also includes other stuff you can get with your credit.

As someone who posted both sticked topics in this board regarding the ability to purchase VIP, one of the two options to get it, links to the Shop page that is located in the menu (sidebar now), under the item that states Shop. That has numerous options to purchase VIP, including BizNotes as an option. It also includes other stuff you can get with your credit.

Thanks for response @Joshua Farrell ! I think that @AlexanderM stated that the prices for monthly VIP standard membership has decreased to $10 per month, so could you please adjust the prices in the account upgrades section? It still shows $20 or 20,000 Biznotes for monthly standard VIP memberships in the shop. Thanks!

Thanks for response @Joshua Farrell ! I think that @AlexanderM stated that the prices for monthly VIP standard membership has decreased to $10 per month, so could you please adjust the prices in the account upgrades section? It still shows $20 or 20,000 Biznotes for monthly standard VIP memberships in the shop. Thanks!
That was the plan today, after I get home from today's activities.

Is the offerwall working okay for you?
Yes, the InBrain.ai surveys are crediting to my account correctly now. Thank you - I appreciate the help.

Everything else seems to be working well. I will let you know if I encounter any other bugs.

Worth to note after the fact that I forgot to mention publicly with the announcement @AlexanderM posted, was that it was decided that anyone who obtained Premium VIP, can indeed withdraw their earnings from the forum. This is to accommodate those who have a balance that matches the minimum to request a withdraw, and those who use the Survey Walls portion of the website, to withdraw their earnings through the forum.

The only thing you cannot earn with the Premium VIP, is USD Credits, as explained in the opening post of the thread. Since I am personally not on staff anymore, I cannot fix the descriptions of the credit shop items, to match the information thread on the VIP Upgrades.

Premium VIP for 1 month, is 30,000 Biznotes through the credit shop, 30 USD through the Account Upgrades Page and Credit Shop, or 3,000 Platinum through the Credit Shop.

The Credit Shop can be accessed through the menu, under the listing of "Shop". Or directly through this link: https://bizdustry.com/shop/

1 Month Premium VIP Can be purchased there, in addition to additional lengths, up to 5 Years.
Purchase the 1 Month Premium with BizNotes Here: https://bizdustry.com/shop/vip-premium-1-month-biznotes.3/
Purchase the 1 Month Premium with USD Credits Here: https://bizdustry.com/shop/vip-premium-1-month-usd.39/
Purchase the 1 Month Premium through the User Upgrades Here: https://bizdustry.com/account/upgrades
Purchase the 1 Month Premium with Platinum Here: https://bizdustry.com/shop/vip-premium-1-month-platinum.54/

Purchase Platinum for Credit Shop items, here: https://bizdustry.com/credits/currency/platinum-cash.4/

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back