Freecash.com Review

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Freecash.com is a GPT site where members will get coins that can be redeemed for fiat money USD, by completing surveys, completing tasks or playing games,

Last edited:
I just don't like the idea of how most gpt sites of the like works. This is simply because most of the offers they provide on their sites don't work at all.
Their downside is that the third party offers don't pay some times

I have an account there but not active yet. In terms of withdrawal is Coinbase the only way to make your withdrawals in crypto? Using gift cards is also not a bad idea though.

The website has partnership with Stake for cashout for Sports Betting as well as cashout to an external crypto wallet. @Stardom22 try Timewall to earn and avoid others sites as they are waste of time and cashout to Free Cash. @eldav1s any crypto wallet is supported.

I hear that earning through their referral program is hard. You have to invite 25 people to get $25, which will require lot of work and a little profit.

The time of GPT is also getting over. Now PTP forums have GPT sections to earn and pay users directly, instead of remaining separate. PTP is also now just a part of some sites. GPT too isn't different.

Freecash.com is a GPT site where members will get coins that can be redeemed for fiat money USD, by completing surveys, completing tasks or playing games,
I don't bother myself with sites that have the task of survey because I know it will not be available for my location.

Do share your proof if you are paid, others, including thread creator forget to post it, or they are still not paid.
I will share cash out to Stake Com from Free Cash once reached threshold to cash out to Stake.

It says get paid for testing apps, get paid for doing surveys, get paid for opening bank accounts. The job description sounds promising, however, finding job opportunities on these sites is really difficult.

It is a very good website of making money and you can withdraw your money in cryptocurrency

I am not aware of this website but if it pays for a game, app, or website testing then at present I am not interested to join

It is a very good website of making money and you can withdraw your money in cryptocurrency
So you can withdraw your money in crypto here that is very good but I think that they have low paying task I can remember some time ago I explore their platform but some task was paying low

You need to withdraw at least 2 $ from TimeWall to Lootably to free cash to be able to cash out.
Coinbase payments are working minimum of 500 coins of Litecoin.
Wow, this whole thing sounds confusing to me.
Whatever happened to withdrawing your earnings to Paypal once you hit payout?
Or whatever online bank you use if you're unable to use PayPal..
It really should be that simple.
I am not aware of this website but if it pays for a game, app, or website testing then at present I am not interested to join
Throughout the years, I've learned that sites offering 10-20 different ways to earn $ are usually the sites you won't get very far with.. either not enough work available (which is why they have so many options), or simply low-paying in general.

Wow, this whole thing sounds confusing to me.
Whatever happened to withdrawing your earnings to Paypal once you hit payout?
Or whatever online bank you use if you're unable to use PayPal..
It really should be that simple.
This is for all directions of withdrawal even litecoin or faucetpay however I am no longer with timewall working, I do monlix surveys instead after requiring KYC I decide to leave platform.

This is for all directions of withdrawal even litecoin or faucetpay however I am no longer with timewall working, I do monlix surveys instead after requiring KYC I decide to leave platform.
I also left Timewall, it doesn't make sense to have to pass a KYC to do PTCs or take surveys, in fact it seemed to me the best panel to do PTCs, but they threw it all overboard by introducing KYC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back