What's new

Free 50 BTC every minute

This can never be real because it is not possible for you to make up to five BTC online, if I may ask who will want to give out 5 BTC just like that for free without doing any serious stuff to earn it, anything that I took good to be true I'm always afraid of it.

99btc . top claim free satoshi 50-99 satoshi every minute limit 50 claim perday auto withdrawn at 36000 satoshi.

it look like promising if you wanna try you can click link below.

thanks
This is the scheme that most of the youtubers always use to draw the attention of people to their YouTube channel, you said earn 50btc every minutes but it was actually satoshi.

Lolz, this is a pure scam because there is no way that you will be able to make up to 50 BTC no matter how long it might take you and no matter the type of tax they will tell you to do, at the end of the day they will ask you to pay a certain amount of money for withdrawal fee, this is a scam then fall for it.

Your headline is confusing, you said free 50 btc which is very impossible to give out to anyone no matter the level of tasks involves. Maybe you meant 50 satoshi every hour which can be given out.

Hmm, any free mining or PTC site that rewards higher amount of coins within short period if time is red flagged, this one isn't an exemption.

Is this one legit? Has anyone reached 36000 satoshis? With minimum reward as 50 satoshis every minute , you can earn 2500 satoshis a day , total is 50 claims and it may take 10+ days to reach minimum cashout.

From my personal experience, I have not seen any PTC sites pay up to 50 btc per click before. This sounds too good to be true. These days, the only way to convince many people of PTC sites being legit is to try and earn and show payment proofs because so many people are not ready to waste their precious time. It is just my opinion.

99btc . top claim free satoshi 50-99 satoshi every minute limit 50 claim perday auto withdrawn at 36000 satoshi.

thanks
To me personally when I was the topic heading I was a bit discouraged because it sounded and looked alot like a scam i sensed something was fishy but upon opening the thread i was reassured.

Most times people want to believe what they are hearing by the proof of the one giving out the information,though i have not been involve in some of this faucet site,but if it really work as claimed then it is okey,and then one can decide to give it a trial.

Before I join I will like to ask if you have made lot of money there and you have withdrawn your earnings. Because what they promise to give on every claim is too high and this might be a scam

thanks

When it comes to getting cryptocurrencies online and bitcoin being the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world right now it is going to be 100% impossible for you to get 50 BTC in 1 minute from anywhere.

This is as good as dead on arrival, because this is how these mining sites work. They will start by luring their prospective victims with incredible and ridiculous claims and promises, just to bring them onboard. And at the end, when it's time to pay after rigorous activities and data wasted, they will start singing in a different tune.

thanks
The title is really misleading,I was wondering which play or faucet will pay 50 btc,well since it pays in Satoshi I can't waste time on it, especially the aspe

Your head topic says fifty Bitcoin while your explanation says fifty satoshis. You initially got me a confused there. But to be frank with you, making fifty satoshis isn't going to take you anywhere that far

Don't trust any fraud faucet first check u r self is that faucet gives withdrawals or nit, once u received money then refer other members, because in online there are so many faucets doing scam, mainly these faucets business is attract users, thats why they give mouth watering offers, like claim every minute big amount of satoshis, but the reality is they never gives that money, so pls keep distance from these type faucets.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back