Forum Powered by Wordpress

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever created forums on wordpress? Currently, I am running a forum built on wordpress. Wordpress is such a versatile content management system that you can easily build any kind of website including a forum. In order to create a forum on wordpress, you will have to use a forum plugin. There are many forum plugins available on wordpress repository, and my favorite one is wpforo.

There is bbPress, but I haven't used it. One big advantage of it would be easy integration with WordPress. Nonetheless, though, there is a paid plugin for XenForo integration, not sure about MyBB or something else.

I have not used it. Wordpress is, doubt, a best software for creating website or forum. It has a lot of plugins and most o f these plugging are free. I have create two website with wordpress, though I didn't promote or do much work on the website. But I have not create forum with it.

Have you ever created forums on wordpress? Currently, I am running a forum built on wordpress. Wordpress is such a versatile content management system that you can easily build any kind of website including a forum. In order to create a forum on wordpress, you will have to use a forum plugin. There are many forum plugins available on wordpress repository, and my favorite one is wpforo.
No, I have never created a forum on WordPress. I wish you good luck with your forum.

Yes, indeed, WordPress is the best and easiest software to manage your content and create websites or blogs, but I didn't know that we could create forums too (through plugins) on WordPress. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

No, I have never created a forum on WordPress. I wish you good luck with your forum.

Yes, indeed, WordPress is the best and easiest software to manage your content and create websites or blogs, but I didn't know that we could create forums too (through plugins) on WordPress. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
It is not hard as you think to install a forum under WordPress is just an addon you add and get everything working.

i haven't used it. Wordpress is arguably the best software for creating websites and forums. There are many plugins, most of which are free. I've created two websites using WordPress, but haven't done much promotion or work on the sites. But I didn't create a forum with it.

One of the things I like about WordPress is the versatility of the platform, they offer you so many things that would make building your site very easy and fun also

i haven't used it. Wordpress is arguably the best software for creating websites and forums. There are many plugins, most of which are free. I've created two websites using WordPress, but haven't done much promotion or work on the sites. But I didn't create a forum with it.

I have not used wordpress, but I have used weebly. Since Wordpress is so popular, I believe that it must offer something different. However, there are many other platforms worth considering as well.

Without a question, the greatest software for building a website or forum is Wordpress.
It features numerous plugins, the majority of which are free.
I used WordPress to develop two websites, but I didn't do much to market or maintain them.
However, I did not use it to build a forum.

I'm not sure of this though but I don't think you'll be able to expand that forum using WordPress. At a particular point in time, you'll have to get your own server especially if there's a lot of traffic.

I've never created any forum on WordPress. I've heard that WordPress is a good platform where one can create any kind of websites. I would kike to try this WordPress out.

Eh, not a fan of running wordpress sites, at least not with forums. I prefer using vbulletin, or Xenforo for my forums, and I like to make my own site from scratch.

But, it's good to know wordpress has the ability to have forums.

Eh, not a fan of running wordpress sites, at least not with forums. I prefer using vbulletin, or Xenforo for my forums, and I like to make my own site from scratch.

But, it's good to know wordpress has the ability to have forums.
It is true that wordpress forums are pretty basic but you need a lot of skills to use forum script, however, with wordpress you can easily create forums and run forums. I am not a fan of paid forum scripts.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back