What's new

Poll Forum or Blog

Forum or Blog

• Forum

• Blog

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although I like both, I already had a blog in the past and I did not have much success, I would like to have a forum because I think you can form more vibrant communities and in general I like forums more, but I think they are also very difficult to handle, I vote for forums.

I voted for a forum but I wish there was a third option for both. Running a forum is more challenging than running a blog.

I run both as I have two forums and a blog that I run and help run. As much as I tend to spend more time on forums, it is nice to have a change when it comes to working on a blog as well.

Choosing a favourite between both is difficult for me as I like them both equally.

Blog is easier and running a forum is more fun. I vote forum because dealing with real people is more enjoyable to me than writing articles to appease search engine robots. It's more fun to run a forum party than a blog library.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back