What's new

Forum For U - #1 Paid To Post Forum !

NomanProdhan

Jan 14, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forum For U also known as FFU. Its a paid to post forum which is online and paying since 5th September 2014. In FFU you will get paid for your every activity. Even you can earn money by posting your referral links, by promoting your own sites, by playing forum games etc.
We have own currency called FFU Coin or FFUC. You will get paid in FFUC for your every activity.

Remember That : FFU Coin $100 = $1 USD
Earning Rate for free members
  • FFU Coin $0.10 Per New Post
  • FFU Coin $0.11 Per New Thread
  • FFU Coin 0.0001 Per New Poll
  • FFU Coin $1.00 As joining bonus
  • FFU Coin $0.0001 Per Poll Vote
  • FFU Coin $0.00001 Per Page View
  • FFU Coin $0.0.0001Per Visit
  • Daily Post Limit _ 40

VIP Member's Benefits
  • FFU Coin $3.00 Per New Post
  • FFU Coin $3.00 Per New Thread
  • FFU Coin $0.0001 Per New Poll
  • FFU Coin $2.00 As upgrading bonus
  • FFU Coin $0.0001 Per Poll Vote
  • FFU Coin $0.0001 Per Page View
  • FFU Coin $0.01 Per Visit
  • Daily Post Limit _ Unlimited

You can see payment proofs here : http://forumforu.net/forum-82.html
banner5_468x60.gif

website is not opening on my side.please check and update

thank you for sharing i joined this forum hope will earn some bucks

I have joined the site and it a nice forum too though a kind of scanty for now maybe the awareness of it revival has hits many people

I have read reviews where the users claimed that they earned on this forum but that was a couple of years ago. Currently, the website is not available, perhaps it shut down.

I have read reviews where the users claimed that they earned on this forum but that was a couple of years ago. Currently, the website is not available, perhaps it shut down.
Yes the website is no more the admin started telling us that he want to get some maintenance in the site after some time the website went offline till now and I have about $4 which I suppose to withdraw he did not even give us time to withdraw even if the forum come back to live I wont bother myself posting there

Thanks for the info, I just clicked the link and saw that website is closed for maintenance, how long has the maintenance been going on? I hope they can solve all issues and come back stronger.

Thanks for the info, I just clicked the link and saw that website is closed for maintenance, how long has the maintenance been going on? I hope they can solve all issues and come back stronger.
sorry for replying the post again,I dont think the admin has any intention to run the forum again,do you know the reason why am saying this?its because you ask how long the maintenance has been the maintenace has been runing for that website for over 8 months now and they dont open the forum for interaction my funds is there and the admin dosnt have concience he suppose to give us time to withdraw our earning

That's a handy information and it's timely. I would try to register but it would be very nice if you could share the payment proof.

Thanks for the information; I just followed the link and saw that the website is down for maintenance; how long has this been going on? I hope they are able to resolve all concerns and return stronger.

I have tried to access the site and it says that the admin has temporarily closed the forum due to maintainence purposes. I am not sure if this problem has been for a long time or if this is a temporary problem. Let's see what happens!

From the analysis of the above platform, it would have been a very nice place to earn from as the earning rates are good. But it is rather unfortunate that this platform does no longer exit. Thanks for sharing though.

This is so bad though that the site is no longer existing (from reviews that I've read here). It would've been a great addition to other sites like this our great forum and other PTP platforms like beermoney forum and trendri.

These forums are currently closed for maintenance. Please check back later.

I see that the forum is still working, is there anything else on it? or the project is abandoned ...

There are many forums all over but for this one this my first time of hearing about it. I will give it a trial.the forum seems to be interesting.to me.

Back in 2017, when was active on many forums, this was also a forum where I had account. However, I never worked on this forum. Currently I don't know of this forum is still active or if it is active whether it pays or not

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back