What's new

Fortnite Chapter 4

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Much to everyone's surprise Epic Games announced their new Chapter a few weeks ago and after only a year of us being in Chapter 3, we are now in Chapter 4. On December 4th we were given a brand-new chapter of Fortnite with a whole new map, new mechanics, new weapons and also new vehicles as well and I for one am really enjoying the new chapter and the new season. I feel after a while the previous chapter and previous map just got a little too much and now when I think about it, a new chapter definitely was needed for sure. I am looking forward to seeing where this new chapter takes us and what things they have in store for the holiday season.

Have you tried chapter 4 in Fortnite yet? What are your thoughts on the new map, mechanics, weapons and vehicles?

I watched a friend play the update the other day. They seem to be enjoying it. I haven't tried it for myself yet. I might try it this upcoming week though if I can find the time to do so.

Much to everyone's surprise Epic Games announced their new Chapter a few weeks ago and after only a year of us being in Chapter 3, we are now in Chapter 4. On December 4th we were given a brand-new chapter of Fortnite with a whole new map, new mechanics, new weapons and also new vehicles as well and I for one am really enjoying the new chapter and the new season. I feel after a while the previous chapter and previous map just got a little too much and now when I think about it, a new chapter definitely was needed for sure. I am looking forward to seeing where this new chapter takes us and what things they have in store for the holiday season.

Have you tried chapter 4 in Fortnite yet? What are your thoughts on the new map, mechanics, weapons and vehicles?
This is first time I'm hearing night chapter 4. If I can see somebody to explain what fortnight is I will have happy.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back