Not open for further replies.

Golden_ear

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$3.0460USD
Biznotes
Earlier this year I learnt about forex trading. I want to believe it is more like betting where you have to predict a price action base on a particular market structure. So I stopped it. I never know about crypto trading, need advise from you all to help with a platform I can learn from.

forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are not the same, but they have certain similarities in term of trading. I'm not a forex Trader because I find it too complex to comprehend. But I've heard from lots of experts who trade both forex and cryptocurrency that cryptocurrency is more profitable and easier to learn.

Even I myself can never advise someone to invest in forex trading, crypto currencies are better options for you because it's risk and it's reliable online business

I will prefer cryptocurrency trading because it is safer when compared to forex trading . In forex trading , one can lose all his entire Investment whereas in cryptocurrency one may lose just a fraction when the price falls

In forex trading, to minimize losses, you have to be very knowledgeable about the markets, in short you need adequate training whereas in crypto, you can start with just basic knowledge of buying when low and selling when price is high.

I would not advice that you go for forex trading as the risks involved is too high. You might end up not getting a penny from fired trading. I am not saying it is completely not possible for you to earn from there, but one cannot predict when that will happen.crypto is better, if at all there will be dropping, you will still get your money.

Earlier this year I learnt about forex trading. I want to believe it is more like betting where you have to predict a price action base on a particular market structure. So I stopped it. I never know about crypto trading, need advise from you all to help with a platform I can learn from.
Forex trading and crypto trading are really the same thing. They include the same process of looking at the market to predict the price action or the trend line od of the market. Just that forex is more volatile compared to cryptocurrency

comparing cryptocurrency trading with forex is like comparing apples and oranges, but that’s not entirely accurate. On closer inspection, there is a number of similarities between the two.

Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are two different things. Forex trading involves fiat currency and you cannot trade forex with crypto. Forex is technical and involves a lot of strategies. Crypto trading on the other hand is simpler and less technical than forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back