What's new

Forex and how to begin

Forex trading is a risky way to earn money, but if you are good at taking risk I believe forex trading will be the best idea for you, in this life you have to take risk before you can succeed.
In other to earn a substantial amount of money we need to take risk, there's no way you can earn a considerable amount of money with that your little business, it doesn't work like that.

It is a very nice thing that you have identified forex as a good place to make money and I will advise that you should start with YouTube videos and then you should start trading small.

In other to earn a substantial amount of money we need to take risk, there's no way you can earn a considerable amount of money with that your little business, it doesn't work like that.
Taking risk is a good idea, but there are some people that hurt themselves while taking a risk, I think if you not good at taking risk you might ended up hurting yourself.

Considering the fact that I have knowledge about the forex market and how it goes, I will advise you to learn the basis on YouTube, infact there some YouTube channels that explains everything you need to know about forex from the basis to top aspect of it.

Forex trading is not easy that's just the fact about it, but I am pretty sure that there are allot of people who earns allot of money from it, you can learn forex trading on YouTube channels.

I want to go into forex but the problem is that I don't know we're to start. I don't know the basic skills in Forest trading.
Initially, you will have to receive skills, at the very minimum some fundamentals, followed by the development of appropriate plans, and last, but definitely not the least, funding.

Forex trading is not easy that's just the fact about it, but I am pretty sure that there are allot of people who earns allot of money from it, you can learn forex trading on YouTube channels.
forex trading is a good business and youtube is a good place which someone can learn the business so I think that the best and first thing which anyone need is a good video that can help them learn well.
I also think that you can hire someone who will teach you the basic then you can start making money when you are done with the learning

I'll advise you to have a mentor, if you want to earn money with forex trading you need to have someone that will help you, having a coach in trading is a good idea.

I'll advise you to have a mentor, if you want to earn money with forex trading you need to have someone that will help you, having a coach in trading is a good idea.
Having a mentor in trading is a good idea, it will help you gain a lot of things, I also have a mentor that has been helping out to gain a lot of knowledge, I'll advise you to have one.

You begin trading by actually carrying out the process.
You would need the knowledge first before anything else. That can be obtained on YouTube and internet.

Having a mentor in trading is a good idea, it will help you gain a lot of things, I also have a mentor that has been helping out to gain a lot of knowledge, I'll advise you to have one.
I don't have a mentor at the moment, we have a lot of people that will like to mentor you in trading but not all of them are good, I'll like to have a good mentor.

I don't have a mentor at the moment, we have a lot of people that will like to mentor you in trading but not all of them are good, I'll like to have a good mentor.
I'll advise you to have atleast one mentor, if you don't have a mentor is not going to be easy for you, you'll suffer before you can understand a thing, ill advise you to get one.

I'll advise you to have atleast one mentor, if you don't have a mentor is not going to be easy for you, you'll suffer before you can understand a thing, ill advise you to get one.
Thank you for the helpful advice sir, having a mentor is very important, I'll also like to have one, but at the moment I don't think I can afford a mentor.

Thank you for the helpful advice sir, having a mentor is very important, I'll also like to have one, but at the moment I don't think I can afford a mentor.
That's just the fact, if you don't have a mentor you are just wasting your time because you'll not have the best results you want, having mentor is something you'll think twins about.

That's just the fact, if you don't have a mentor you are just wasting your time because you'll not have the best results you want, having mentor is something you'll think twins about.
That's true, I'll work on that, I also want to have a mentor but is just that they are asking much, I don't really have that much with me, but I'll look for a way to get.

That's true, I'll work on that, I also want to have a mentor but is just that they are asking much, I don't really have that much with me, but I'll look for a way to get.
We have a lot of mentors online that you don't have to pay them, you need to find those kinds of mentors, I was ones in your shoe's I can't afford a mentor while I was starting because I was really broke.

We have a lot of mentors online that you don't have to pay them, you need to find those kinds of mentors, I was ones in your shoe's I can't afford a mentor while I was starting because I was really broke.
That's true, but it's very hard to locate good mentor, I understand we have a lot of mentors online but finding the right ones are very important, what do you think?

That's true, but it's very hard to locate good mentor, I understand we have a lot of mentors online but finding the right ones are very important, what do you think?
That's true, if you know what you are looking for you can easily know it if he or she is the right person for you, a lot of people don't know what they are looking for that's why they waste time.

That's true, if you know what you are looking for you can easily know it if he or she is the right person for you, a lot of people don't know what they are looking for that's why they waste time.
That's true,if you are looking for mentor you need to know what qualities you are looking for from him or her, with this you can easily get the good mentor you want

You should go on YouTube and watch a lot of videos that would help you on your part in forex trading, learn from a demo account first before trading live as this would help you to minimize your losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back