For the DropShippers

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
DropShipping which fundamentally includes selling items straightforwardly from producers/wholesalers without you taking care of any inventories and actual products is known to be a beneficial business around the world.

For Drop Shippers
How is your store doing?
What kind of products are you selling?
Is it a one product store?
What are the things you are doing differently in your store to bring in more traffic?
What Social networks do you use to drive traffic to your store?
How you coping with the Shipping Procedures and all?
And how has Corona virus Pandemic affcwyes your business?

Leggo!!!!

Well, I do not have a dropshipping business at the moment, however, I have tried dropshpping in the past. I used woocommerce to create dropshipping business, I used Aliexpress as my supplier, I was using a plugin called Ezusu to push products form Aliexpress to my store.

There are so many people in the business of drop-shipping here in my country but they don't really make use of the services from online stores like Alibaba and AliExpress. They usually go directly and make use of suppliers in the market where they are always going to be getting the products that they are dropshipping to their customers from the suppliers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back