What's new

Football index stocks

vest1992

I don t know how many of you have heard of this platform : https://www.footballindex.co.uk/ but you can buy shares for football players and trade them, buy them before a game and if they score in that game their price will grow and you will be able to sell them for more. It is an interesting platform to check though it is available only on several countries.

Football is interesting to check and keep soul and body together and is generating more money for shares holder and sport betting

Football index stock is a platform I never heard about, and am the kind of person that don't easily join the crowd when they are actually moving, first of all I do my underground search first, so as it stands now I have go and do my research first before I will say anything about i

Well, if you have tons of money and you are really interested in wasting them you can invest in the football index. Why would anyone wants to invest in a thing as unpredictable and with as little info as a players welfare and performance? Son peaked early in the season when he scored for fun at Tottenham. Now, he's struggling in the index.

I have heard of a similar platform before this one you mentioned. You invest before a match and win or loss. The platform later became a fraud after all

Wow that's really interesting. But I think it will be pretty risky because if a player gets a red card or is been injured during a game it may lead to loss.

As it seem I think it's getting to gamble , but I still advice anybody be you newbie or master to always do research before buying any stock from a broker

This very nice, it is a wise decision to invest on football stocks but the problem with me is that I hate things that has to do with sports not even football.

A very very great idea as football is not only the biggest sport in the world but an ever growing one at that.
Though the only issue would be the availability to other countries; I wish it would be open to all since it's a global sport.

Wow! This is very nice to know. So with this one can invest better and have an assurance that one will earn in the nearest future if the football club get more matches to play.
Thanks for the update because this is my first time of hearing this.

It sounds great but I will like to know if you have tested the site inorder to confirm its legitimacy. There are so many scam sites on the Internet and one need to be very careful of where you put your funds. It's very important to take note of this.

Oh really. This is the first time I'm reading about this. I try accessing the site, but it ain't what you described that came up . perhaps the domain name has changed or the company is dead in the water.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back