Food Trucks

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here had any experience running a food truck or working for someone who did?

My brother is looking into options. He found a great deal on a food truck, used. He is considering starting up a small business out of it and getting a small business loan to get him up and running. I am just not sure if these do well or not. At least not where he lives. He doesn't live in a major city.

Has anyone here had any experience running a food truck or working for someone who did?

My brother is looking into options. He found a great deal on a food truck, used. He is considering starting up a small business out of it and getting a small business loan to get him up and running. I am just not sure if these do well or not. At least not where he lives. He doesn't live in a major city.
Food truck business in my own opinion is a good and lucrative business so far you are in the environment that will sells your business faster , and you must be sure there will be sales before you can go into getting a loan to start the businessn, you need to make a survey in the environment first .

I do not have any experience with the food truck business but I once had a restaurant. Apart from selling from the restaurant, we also had a food card that we set up on the street and sold from food cart. In the beginning, it was a very successful venture but gradually we lost sales. The political instability was the main reason for our business failure.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back