What's new

First Girlfriend/boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this girl in 6th grade - but I was a big chicken in those days. :rolleyes: I liked another in the 7th grade, but she was a little snobby. I finally kissed a girl during school at the football bleachers in 8th - but it was mostly a joke around the school. o_O

Honestly, my first serious relationship was when I was almost completing high school. I fell for this girl who was in a neighbouring school. She really drove me crazy and I literally spent each day thinking of her. I would ensure that every week I wrote her a love letter. I would put heavy graffiti on it. She would reply and our love thrived. It made me forget my studies and it almost cost me heavily on my final exam. However, after completing high school, things changed. She started seeing other guys and that really broke my heart. When I asked her she would say that life is short she must enjoy. It ended on a low note. I think that teenage flings are not meant to last.

I had no previous boyfriend. My husband is my first love and to add to it I would say that my marriage was not a love marriage but a proper traditional arranged marriage fixed by my parents.

I think my first official girlfriend was when I was in fourth grade going to the fifth. We went to I guess I a Church school and we just grew on one another. It was a short lived relationship however.

i think in my mind my girlfriend every seconds. minutes, hours, days and years. so i like to my girlfriend. she is pretty girl and good thoughts. i don't miss my girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back