Fire extinguisher use

Ogbes

Spontaneous
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Should employee,staff,tenants or house owners be trained on using fire extinguishers?,or must always wait for the fire fighters to come to the rescue at all time?.

I think an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If the fire extinguisher is used soon after the blaze starts, it could put out the fire entirely and reduce property damage, injuries and deaths, and inconvenience for those using that building.

However, if the building is already ablaze and burning to the ground, it is best to let the fire department handle the situation. Fire extinguisher won’t do much then.

I concur with what you have said. Here in my country, if you run an organization, it is part of your requirements to have Fire Extinguisher incase of Fire outbreak and or any emergency that require the use of Fire Extinguisher

Yes, employees, staff, tenants, and house owners should be trained in using fire extinguishers. It's essential for immediate response to small fires, preventing them from escalating. Waiting for firefighters is not always practical, so basic fire safety training can save lives and property in emergencies. In fact, my company gives training on necessary actions to take if the building catches fire, which I feel is really a great initiative. During this drill, they teach us how to use a fire extinguisher and we can also volunteer to use it once and put out a fire in front of everyone.

We always carried out health and safety training for all of our staff members at work just in case there's a need to make use of any of the safety tools in case there's an emergency. Even without offices carrying out this training for their employees, I believe that it's something each and every individual must have the knowledge of for their own safety.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back