What's new

Financial Impact of Covid-19 on Business Owners.

Vivid 19 is the basic lose of all the world because with this all the activities were stop and also health was effected badly.covid 19 destroy the economy word the field of business was effected.New all kind of material was stoped people have no resource to get jobs and the poor society was going to died every thing was hanged out.

The best way for those Business to come back alive again Is that government should implement good polices or give them grant to help them aid the business. Or better still if they can't give them grant they should just waive some tax for them
I just hope tax waving is the right option for many countries. I also feel they should also give some grants to help the businesses boom once again. It is not always easy when down.

The covid-19 pandemic has cause a lot of financial downturn generally. Some businesses have been shortdown while some have have laid off workers since there is no financial strength to continue paying salaries. Businesses have been left handicap because work has been in a snail- like order , transactions have been fewer and businesses are just trying to survive rather than profit. Its been bad on businesses establishments from larger scale business to small scale businesses, all is witnessed a low financial outcome.

They have to make up for those losses through loans and marketing. This is just my opinion anyways. By receiving loan or through intensive and productive marketing, their business can be sustainable. And eventually their investors will be back

The rapid outbreak of the COVID-19 presents an alarming health crisis that the world is grappling with and there is also significant economic, business and commercial impact being felt globally. As viruses know no borders, it affects business to go down some business still find it difficult to stand due to social distance rules

The impact of covid19 on businesses has been devastating to many business owners. When covid 19 came people never envisage that it was something that will country leaders to close their country borders from foreigners to come in. In Nigeria, The government locked down the country without providing support to the people, so many who sells consumable goods had no choice but to consume their goods. Now they are finding it difficult to get back on their feet.

It is no longer news that Covid-19 slowed down the activities of many businesses and organisations. This affected these organisations financially and it is a global phenomenon.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial gaps.

Do you have an idea of what could be done?
Due to covid-19, it has very high impact on financial business and many businessman get loss due covid-19 and do not get profit. I also suggest you to do business with hard working and earn money and enjoy their happy life

They Coronavirus have been a big problem for so many business, it have caused so many people to lost there jobs and so many businesses to collapse, it have been so bad for entrepreneurs. I think it's something everybody what to forget as soon as possible

Financial impact of covid 19 on business owners, it really affected some people on their business, while it a season of profitable for some.
During the covid19 ,some people where able to get a loan from government during this period,why some losses their business

It is no longer news that Covid-19 slowed down the activities of many businesses and organisations. This affected these organisations financially and it is a global phenomenon.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial gaps.

The only hope for a business during the times of a pandemic in my opinion is to have the business done online. Many people are turning to online methods as it is without a doubt the safest and probably the easiest method that you can do this, and as a result you can do so and reach a wider audience even if they are at home.

The covid-19 pandemic has had an influence in businesses for more than a year now,it had serious financial influence in businesses,some businesses gained more,while others lost some,businesses that where not allowed to function due to restrictions,had great losses.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial

gaps.

covid19 pandemic is badly effect all the work of human life in all over the world.It also effects the buisness community.But i think that buisness owners are not effected badly as compared to employees that work in factory or company

Covid 19 pandemic as not caused anything good to the society! Although it open our eyes to online businesses more and how to survive even from home! We learn a powerful told from it though. But it really affect business worldwide

COVID-19 has no doubt impacted negatively not just on business owners but the whole world at large as it slowed down the world ,many people lost their jobs many business owners lost huge amount of money especially those who invested on perishable goods

I think it is best to restart without looking, perseverance is the key to success. Despite the situation that has arisen with COVID, which in fact many companies have been affected, they have also sought options to remain in constant innovation to produce profits, in my country they have the opportunity of 7x7, they open half a day a week and the other week they close, that is, they work 15 days a month.

And Also business owner as learn there lesson, they have shifted there focus to online market in strategy, I just believe that covid 19 made a lot people realize that there business can survive without offline marketing, it can even surpass offline businesses.

COVID-19 has made a negative impact on businesses and it will take time to heal as not only did COVID affect businesses or business owners but also the world at large so for me up until now the world has not fully recovered from COVID

Due to covid-19, it has very high impact on financial business and many businessman get loss due covid-19 and do not get profit. It's so painful to invest so much money into a business and watch it go down the drain because of the pandemic ravaging the world health system. So many people are now struggling to come back after they have loss a huge sum of money.

The fast flare-up of the COVID-19 presents a disturbing wellbeing emergency that the world is wrestling with. Notwithstanding the human effect, there is likewise huge monetary, business and business sway being felt worldwide. As infections know no boundaries, the effects will keep on spreading. Truth be told, 94 percent of the Fortune 1000 across the globe, and organizations in Nigeria have been affected and are now seeing COVID-19 disturbances.

We expect that the COVID-19 danger will at last blur, as the Ebola, Zika, and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) infections have as of late. Be that as it may, social-monetary effect will in any case be felt long after infection blurs.

To assist you with understanding your openness to COVID-19, and all the more significantly, position your business to be versatile notwithstanding this and the following worldwide danger.

I think the best way to balance up back to their normal level is to request for a loan to run their business back to normal,when the whole pandemic is no more in the land. And by getting the loan requested for,and call back the able working staff of thee company to start their work back. So with that everything will be back to is good and old way .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back